Subautica on PS4 Available in more countries - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubautica on PS4 Available in more countries - Subnautica

Hooray! We have good news, Subnautica is now available in many more countries on PS4! Here’s the list: Norway Belgium Netherlands Denmark Portugal Turkey Sweden Switzerland UAE Saudi Arabia It...

Read the full story here

Comments

• benji32benji32 Luxemburg Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245121Members
    Hellow devs , i hope you guys are cautious about that Luxemburg is still missing ,it‘s not a hate comment but i waited so loong to play it i watched the devlopment of the game about 2-3 yrs ago and i never rly never had the oportunity to play it i was so exited for the 4th of december but no release for me, i understood the problem and i waited till today and now i was super exited that i can play the game now just to find out it‘s still not accessible , before sony released the patch to change the store region but i tryed everything paypal credit card paysafe an neither of them is working an even regions like belgium or germany wich are literaly the next countries around the corner i can‘t buy it it say you can‘t buy products wich are not available in the country pls devs pls just try to explain me the problem bcs luxemburg is a country wich got an average ammount of 500.000 people living in it and luxemburgisch isn‘t even our main language in this country And i never rly never saw a game wich got this language included so from a distinct fan from luxemburg pls let me buy the game let me give you 30€ to have one of the best gaming expierences from the last decade , keep up the progress an don‘t stop talking to the community wich is standing behind you even if such things like this happens :)
  • jackaboyfan723jackaboyfan723 United states Join Date: 2019-01-10 Member: 248487Members
    Can you guys make a DLC that brings the Gargantuan Leviathan back to life
  • Over9000BPMOver9000BPM Join Date: 2019-01-06 Member: 248189Members
    Pity the PS4 port is kind of a shambles.
  • JustJelleJustJelle Netherlands Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245614Members
    Yes! thank you guys so much! going to buy this immediatly when i get home, love this game!
  • Teraman64Teraman64 Japan Join Date: 2017-10-30 Member: 233776Members
    In Japan, this game is not available on PSstore yet. Why doesn't development team tell us the reason Subnautica isn't available in Japan? It seems to me just a negligence. If you don't intend to change your attitude, I'll consider you as highly rude persons who take Japan for an insignificant little country.
    Also, considering the above Luxembourg people say, I think there are many countries that are neglected as well as Japan.
    You have to make every possible effort to make Subnautica available on all countries include Japan,Luxembourg and another large amount of not very famous countries,(however Japan is famous country I think) if you don't want to be considered to highly rude and lazy persons.
  • Canadian_KeystoneCanadian_Keystone Canada Join Date: 2019-01-13 Member: 248645Members
    DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. Playing it is amazing. ... until their save system dumps all your progress and you lose hours or days of effort. Before I dealt with this, I probably placed this at one of my all time best gaming experiences. But it's a survival game.... with a broken save system. So you lose all your progress. KNOWN issue on PS4. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.
  • svenvangentsvenvangent Join Date: 2019-01-15 Member: 248776Members
    Almost not playable on PS4 pro shame shame shame
  • Biron06Biron06 Beirut, Lebanon Join Date: 2020-03-30 Member: 259345Members
    edited March 2020
    I've waited 3 years and Subnautica is still not available in Lebanon!! I want to play it! It looks awesome! There are 6 million and a half persons in Lebanon! And between these 6 million and a half persons, there are certainly hundreds who want to play this game, but they can't!! So please, can you work on that to make this game available in Lebanon? Thank you.