Countries missing from the PlayStation Store - Subnautica

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Stop getting so mad at the devs. It's NOT Unknown World Entertainments's fault, so you should blame Sony

giphy.gif
    You're tearing me apart UWE

And um... Who here is mad at the devs? All I see people being rather flabbergasted as Sony's special kind of logic...
  • Timmy_Tildrum231Timmy_Tildrum231 Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245480Members
    Ugh why does Sony have to do this?! I have waited litarally 3 years for subnautica to come out on the PS4 and then this happens?
  • Grimlock87Grimlock87 Norway Join Date: 2018-12-06 Member: 245186Members
    Stop getting so mad at the devs. It's NOT Unknown World Entertainments's fault, so you should blame Sony

It is not only Sony who blames. Unknown too. They must find solve the problem, not to wait and nothing. They have to do something!
  • MikoGeeMikoGee Switzerland Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245581Members
    I live in Switzerland, we speak german and french. How come that the game released in france and germany but not here?

It's not just french, we speak italian and romance too...
  • mGoLosmGoLos Denmark Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245395Members
    Hey, Denmark here, just got my disc off amazon.co.uk today and it worked great, got the 2.2 gb day-one patch as well. Great game so far, just getting ready to explore the aurora.
  • BrentMBarberBrentMBarber Join Date: 2018-12-14 Member: 245636Members
    I love this game, but it is abusing me. Savestates don't seem to hold after a crash.... I have lost countless hours of playtime today. Abuse shouldn't be an art form. Please, at least fix saving/auto saving on death.
  • GlericusGlericus Sverige Join Date: 2018-12-14 Member: 245710Members
    Been trying to buy it sice launch.
    If I translate it to Swedish, will I get a discount? ;)
    Allteay helped awesomenauts and party golf to be able to release in Sweden.
  • ZediZeroZediZero Sweden Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245547Members
  • DewsJazDewsJaz Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 245893Members
    Im confused. Is this only for the digital version? Are the physical disks available in these countries?
  • luca842luca842 Netherlands Join Date: 2018-12-17 Member: 246082Members
    edited December 2018
    Any news to when its coming out? I got a gift card as a present to buy subnautica in the Netherlands but it hasn’t released yet. Will it come out in 2018 or 2019 for the Netherlands?
  • JustJelleJustJelle Netherlands Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245614Members
    luca842 wrote: »
    Any news to when its coming out? I got a gift card as a present to buy subnautica in the Netherlands but it hasn’t released yet. Will it come out in 2018 or 2019 for the Netherlands?

they already told us its not going to be available in most countries shown above for at least 2018, expext the game to be out somewhere in january 2019, ik wacht ook op de release hier!
  • JustJelleJustJelle Netherlands Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245614Members
    DewsJaz wrote: »
    Im confused. Is this only for the digital version? Are the physical disks available in these countries?

there are no more copies in these countries, not physical or digital im afraid
  • DewsJazDewsJaz Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 245893Members
    JustJelle wrote: »
    DewsJaz wrote: »

there are no more copies in these countries, not physical or digital im afraid

Thank you very much for answering. I hope it's in summer break at least cause my PS4 games are getting pretty boring.
  • Storm_ClawStorm_Claw Norge Join Date: 2018-11-27 Member: 244950Members
    awww so sad its not in norway ;(
  • LittleAbbotLittleAbbot Singapore Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245466Members
    May I know when is Subnautica PS4 be available in PlayStation Asia Store (Singapore to be exact)?
  • MelenMelen Join Date: 2018-12-24 Member: 246963Members
    Can you give us a prel. date please?
  • ModWorkModWork Norway Join Date: 2018-12-26 Member: 247192Members
    Guys Subnautica will only be in US and UK, because the dev and the team cant fix this and they haven’t even updated us to case. it has been almost a month. if we dont see some updates on this. if that happens, then the conclusion is it wont come out for the countries and i don’t think they even care about this. This isnt a hate comment.
  • Danielbj16Danielbj16 Norway Join Date: 2018-12-29 Member: 247518Members
    When is it coming to norway?
  • GewoonjackGewoonjack Wormer Join Date: 2019-01-01 Member: 247731Members
    When does it come out in the netherlands
  • meulemmeulem Join Date: 2019-01-02 Member: 247854Members
    When in Belgium? We've been waiting for almost a month.
  • ObservadorPtObservadorPt Portugal Join Date: 2019-01-03 Member: 247899Members
    Hi

When this will be available in Portugal? Im waiting to buy it.
  • hildingtonhildington Sweden Join Date: 2019-01-02 Member: 247813Members
    I've never owned a physical disc before for my PS4 pro until this very day. Couldn't wait any longer! :open_mouth:
    Can't you guys buy it on disc at retailers in your countries or what is the problem, do you really want the digital version so bad?
  • meulemmeulem Join Date: 2019-01-02 Member: 247854Members
    hildington wrote: »
    I've never owned a physical disc before for my PS4 pro until this very day. Couldn't wait any longer! :open_mouth:
    Can't you guys buy it on disc at retailers in your countries or what is the problem, do you really want the digital version so bad?

In Belgium, the biggest retailers are either sold out. Or didnt have any discs to begin with.
  • IhateLifeIhateLife Belgium Join Date: 2018-12-22 Member: 246699Members
    meulem wrote: »
    hildington wrote: »

In Belgium, the biggest retailers are either sold out. Or didnt have any discs to begin with.

it's not that they ever even had the game to begin with. and if they did they are restricted of selling it
  • ObservadorPtObservadorPt Portugal Join Date: 2019-01-03 Member: 247899Members
    edited January 2019
    Hi

Any update on release on rest of the missing countries ?
  • Hotdragon1Hotdragon1 Schweiz Join Date: 2019-01-08 Member: 248318Members
    hello question do you know more? or can you solve it? who yes how and when can a man with Subnatica in Switzerland and other countries calculate? Will it be in January or will it be in spring? it's not your fault there are so many rules and probably there are all the same games waa games same rules exist but since it is not so well we understand that it comes to problems and we say nothing. the only problem we have is no new info how far you are what needs to be done and how long it still works. We gamer have a lot of understanding but that we have to live in uncertainty and get no Meldun info then is that stupid? The last update was that it has localization problems and that it is only in the New Year and since then nothing more. Clear was Christmas and New Year's Eve not much time. But we would still be glad for an info
  • tropenarzttropenarzt Schweiz Join Date: 2019-01-09 Member: 248373Members
    An alle Zocker aus der Schweiz .Bestellt euch das Game bei einem Online Händler,ich gab meine Bestellung am 19 Dezember bei Ex Libris auf und konnte das Game gestern in Empfang nehmen.Die beziehen den Artikel wohl aus Deutschland,den in der Schweiz ist es definitiv noch nicht erhältlich.
    Allzeit guten Loot euch allen
  • Hotdragon1Hotdragon1 Schweiz Join Date: 2019-01-08 Member: 248318Members
    Es geht nicht um Subnautica CD die Bekommt mann normal im Laden da es aber viele gibt wie mich die CD ned mögen die wollen es Digital Downloden aber da es ja Lokalisierungs probleme gab warten wir seit der Meldung im Dezember auf ne neue Info
  • axel20002000axel20002000 België Join Date: 2019-01-08 Member: 248334Members
    When will it be released in Belgium?
  • VampedVamped Belgium Join Date: 2019-01-08 Member: 248364Members
    Is there a way we can help with the translation? Dutch is my mother language so translating it will be a breeze...Not getting an updage for over a month whilst the rest of the world can enjoy this great game is agonizing...