Seamoth issue

OrionsBlade69OrionsBlade69 Montana Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235622Members
Has anyone else been having problems with all your upgrades disappearing after you quit your game and then restart it at a later time? I've had it happen 3 times now.?

Comments

• madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    Can you give me any more details on when this is happening?
    • After installing the upgrades in the Seamoth are you typically saving the game and reloading while still in the Seamoth, outside the Seamoth, or either?
    • When you reload the save game, is your Seamoth still in the same place you left it?
    • Is this happening every time you install upgrades or only some times?
    • Which upgrades are you using?

I'm sorry you keep losing your upgrades, but thank you for sharing the bug with us.
  • OrionsBlade69OrionsBlade69 Montana Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235622Members
    edited January 2019
    When I save the game I am usually in the moonpool outside of the seamoth. The seamoth is usually inside the moonpool when I save it, but the last time I left it outside the moonpool when I saved and then when I started the game again they were gone. It seems no matter where I leave the seamoth the upgrades are gone when I restart playing the game. The upgrades I lose are the MK3 depth module, 2 storage modules and the electric shock module. If I remove the modules before saving and exiting and place them in a storage container they do no disappear.
  • Deadking112Deadking112 Join Date: 2019-01-07 Member: 248236Members
    I thought the fauna respawned when they get cooked, but I noticed the lack of bladder fish since I started the game. Is this perhaps a bug or bad luck?
  • OrionsBlade69OrionsBlade69 Montana Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235622Members
    After the modules disappear, it will not let me load the newly crafted modules in it unless I quit the game and reload it after the modules are gone. The last 2 times it would no let me remove all the upgrade modules.