Dead as a doornail. (SPOILER images)

RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
Special moment: I just killed a Ghost Leviathan. It got itself stuck and I drilled away at it. No more guarding that entrance boyo! n4490bl02kwl.png
ofh7bekj41u0.png
u7nn2ho2ve1q.png
m2b08m432oa0.png

Comments

• AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Cool, never seen a Ghost Levi up close without it trying to kill me.
  • HoarderofDataHoarderofData United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-12-24 Member: 246862Members
    Yeah, that is really cool.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Cool, never seen a Ghost Levi up close without it trying to kill me.

It only caught me off guard twice, initial encounter with "the void", for that lovely "WTF is that thing, OH SHIT" moment. And it attacked me one time, so I instantly drove my sea moth at full speed backwards while looking at it, I accidentally breached and it headbutted me for a good 300meters airtime. Other than that I tend to drive at them head on, then evade and hang around above it's head within it's turning radius until it gives up :D So technically I did see it up close for a moment when it was not trying to kill me, motlyl because it was bored with my shenanigans :trollface:

Also that must've taken a while to take it down, even with the drill...
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    I'm sure that took a while, you mite have fun hanging above a Ghostys head, but I've never bin able to go unnoticed, like they have eyes on there tail and the side of there head!
    Anyway, I'm going to kill him once and for all.
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
    It had attacked me a lot when I was building a base in Lost River and I lunged at it every time. So that took off a bit of ghost-life. Then, when I went on inside LR it kept chasing and utterly annoying me until it got a bit stuck right at the big drop-off. Somehow I managed to keep it there and I drilled it dead. Took less (but still plenty) time than I thought. In subsequent sittings, it never returned. So when you kill it once, it stays dead.
  • TyderfTyderf Join Date: 2015-12-31 Member: 210696Members
    edited January 2019
    I activated the cyclops shield, no problems for me. ?
    Good for you Tyderf.