Game crashes PC

edeyzedeyz Australia Join Date: 2018-12-19 Member: 246330Members
I found that when I go near the second level of the Aurora the game crashes my entire PC (I'm not an expert on the game and trying to avoid spoilers so if this makes no sense I mean the part above the external ramp that leads above the entrance to the prawn bay).

This Dropbox contains the files requested:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wucvad8du89bne/AAA902bndVOtbt0RKCohpl4_a?dl=0

Sorry I cant provide any more information, it crashes my PC so I don't really get any error messages.
Also preempting some responses, yes my comp can run the game fine.

Thanks
Edeyz

Comments

• edeyzedeyz Australia Join Date: 2018-12-19 Member: 246330Members
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Was your save close to the area it crashed? Try teleporting to a simple area, let it load, then teleport back. Press F1 and note camera position, then use the code warp 0 0 0 to go to safe shallows. After letting the area load, warp back using the same code, replacing the 0's with the camera position.
  • edeyzedeyz Australia Join Date: 2018-12-19 Member: 246330Members
    Well, I turned my graphics down to the lowest, did what you said, and there was also an update a few days ago. I don't know what did it, but I was able to explore the the upper section up to the cargo bay door (I had already done the rest).

Game did not crash.
    Thanks

That been said the game has crashed my pc before randomly. It seams to run quite hot, but not hot enough for a crash...
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited December 2018