End Game problem

Jman426Jman426 United States Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 246039Members
So, I did everything I needed to do to get the cure but guess what? No cure! Nothing spawned from the little critters for me to touch. Can I find these little buggers in other biomes, and if so, can I still get the cure from them?

Comments

• RevricoRevrico United States Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245393Members
    You haven't found any orange balls/blobs floating around? I found them in the moonpool as well as just outside of it where the juveniles escaped too. They're not very obvious, just small orangey blobs that are easy to overlook.
  • Jman426Jman426 United States Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 246039Members
    Nope. I even went back and looked all over. Nothing. I’ve been to every biome except the crags that the little suckers dispersed to and I can’t find them there. Going to the crags tonight.
  • Jman426Jman426 United States Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 246039Members
    Found them. Babies were all still near the gun island. I’m cured!!
  • PanzioPanzio Join Date: 2018-12-25 Member: 247024Members
  • jaimicksonajaimicksona USA Join Date: 2019-07-06 Member: 253631Members
    Before that, its all pretty clear. You get the Sunbeam event, you clearly see that you should go into the weapon facility. You should have the tablet from the Floating Islands unless you are blind and there is also one right next to the facility. You get data on where to go next (a cave system with fossils, about this deep...) and you also get a guide by the location of the last Degasi seabase.

This is all extremely fine and I loved dodging the danger noodles while scanning the giant skeletons, sneaky-building a base right next to the giant skeleton and finding the Research station.

After that, though... it gets wierd. First of all, in the Reasearch station, you get told to find the Emperor at 1400 metres. Ofcourse, you forget all about the 1200m powerplant. And why shouldnt you? Its a powerplant. You want to get the Khaara cure. So you would naturaly go for the 1400m base, as the Research base suggests.
    So I set out into the Lava zone, dodge Sea Dragons with my Cyclops, its all amazing. I find the 1400m base, I am loving life... oh... I need a blue tablet. Which I have never even seen before that. Well, shit.