Below Zero ?

XiarnoXiarno Private Join Date: 2018-03-31 Member: 239680Members
So, I have Subnautica on PC... When Below Zero will be able to buy/download, will I be able to download it without buying it since I have Subnautica already or will I need to buy it again ?

Comments

• FilthyCasualFilthyCasual Join Date: 2016-08-20 Member: 221546Members
    You will almost definitely have to buy it. It is a standalone content drop not like an update meant to be slapped onto the game to fix a few things. Unless they state otherwise your def going to have to pay for it.
  • XiarnoXiarno Private Join Date: 2018-03-31 Member: 239680Members
    You will almost definitely have to buy it. It is a standalone content drop not like an update meant to be slapped onto the game to fix a few things. Unless they state otherwise your def going to have to pay for it.

:/
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
    edited December 2018
    hehehe, do you think they spend all that development time (and even not designating it to fixing the base game,) for free???? It already looks super though.
  • XiarnoXiarno Private Join Date: 2018-03-31 Member: 239680Members
    Rbox wrote: »
    hehehe, do you think they spend all that development time (and even not designating it to fixing the base game,) for free???? It already looks super though.

I never said for free. I said if I ALREADY have the base game (Subnautica).
  • atokadreaperatokadreaper Join Date: 2018-12-19 Member: 246300Members
    Xiarno wrote: »
    Rbox wrote: »

I never said for free. I said if I ALREADY have the base game (Subnautica).

But it seems you do want it for free. It’s supposed to be separate from subnautica meaning not an add on but a separate game almost. It won’t be free and that’s a good thing.
  • MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Members
    Xiarno wrote: »
    So, I have Subnautica on PC... When Below Zero will be able to buy/download, will I be able to download it without buying it since I have Subnautica already or will I need to buy it again ?

100% You will have to buy it, it is not an update it is not a DLC which you would have to pay for anyway. :)
    It is 100% a stand alone game which has had a lot of money, resources & R & D put into it. :)

You are not buying it again, you are essentially buying a brand new game and that is what it is. :)
  • MrFurious1000MrFurious1000 Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246499Members
    Will there be a simultaneously released final versions of the Below Zero DLC for the consoles? I prefer playing the game on my console and dont want to wait even longer for Below Zero because of it