Idea Make it so at Least 1 Survivore Survives or you can make a human android

rune1993rune1993 UK Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219401Members
Hi i havent exactly played long only few hours and its nice game so far but in that time ive been to 3 rescue becons all empty and riped apart also from vids out there ive watched i know there all dead so since i also read you dont have or plan on doing multiplayer in that big world it seems other than creatures it gona be empty and kinda lonley no other humans so my idea is make it so at least one survivor survives or that you can make a human android. And you can ever have him or her stay where they are for a time if you dont have a under water base up yet or if you do you can say he or she gose over there with some stuff from where they were if there a surviver.

you can even find that he or she moves to different parts sometimes and even talks or says things to you or even can ask you to get simple things like coper or something for human company or if its a human android it dose the same things except you build it rather than find it. Other than that wouldent do anything than just make it so you are not the only one or alone or you can just make it so the surviver is just out there and they talk to you sometimes over the radio something like that mite be good.

makes it less lonely i would find it wierd that you are the only one with brains not to get eaten or anythign so another should have survived.

Comments

• TIEbomber1967TIEbomber1967 California Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208109Members
    rune1993 wrote: »
    *snip* I would find it weird that you are the only one with brains not to get eaten or anything so another should have survived.
    The only one with brains?
    Oh, no no no.
    You're just lucky.

• rune1993rune1993 UK Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219401Members
    rune1993 wrote: »
    *snip* I would find it weird that you are the only one with brains not to get eaten or anything so another should have survived.
    The only one with brains?
    Oh, no no no.
    You're just lucky.

:D:D:D:D
  • RamaS3114RamaS3114 Acapulco Mexico Join Date: 2018-12-17 Member: 246166Members
    Ok, a esto se refiere al modo multijugador, se me hizo muy extraño que un juego tan bueno como este,no tenga un multijugador, porque... seria divertido jugar con amigos y así... Entonces, me puse a investigar un poco, hace 3 años, los creadores dijeron que no íbamos a tener subnautica multiplayer, ni a bajo o medio plazo, que porque tendrían que empezar el juego desde cero y que no iban a poder, quitar o mejorar el juego en mucho tiempo, es una oferta razonable por el multijugador, pero bueno, ya pasaron 3 años desde eso, ¿ya es mucho, no lo creen?, entonces aquí esta la cuestión, están trabajando en un DLC, podríamos llamarle, el... Subnautica Below Zero, es una idea creativa, padre, algo que nos va a gustar, pero seria mejor un multijugador que un DLC porque da igual cuantos DlCs pongan nunca faltan esas ganas de vivir esa experiencia con amigos, ok, seguí investigando y resulta que exactamente el... 24 de febrero del 2018, los creadores de subnautica, les dieron acceso a algunos youtubers famosos que jugaban subnautica el acceso al muy deseado multiplayer, y se vio como había algunos errores, pero si ya tenían la base, vimos como jugaron con otras personas como se estaban divirtiendo, han pasado 10 meses después de eso, no es suficiente para aunque sea sacar una beta publica del multiplayer, o piensan que ya por sacar cosas nuevas vamos a estar agusto, créanme subnautica es un juego grandioso pero me encantaría que f[/i]uera grandioso en compañía.
    RamaS3114 wrote: »
    Ok, a esto se refiere al modo multijugador, se me hizo muy extraño que un juego tan bueno como este,no tenga un multijugador, porque... seria divertido jugar con amigos y así... Entonces, me puse a investigar un poco, hace 3 años, los creadores dijeron que no íbamos a tener subnautica multiplayer, ni a bajo o medio plazo, que porque tendrían que empezar el juego desde cero y que no iban a poder, quitar o mejorar el juego en mucho tiempo, es una oferta razonable por el multijugador, pero bueno, ya pasaron 3 años desde eso, ¿ya es mucho, no lo creen?, entonces aquí esta la cuestión, están trabajando en un DLC, podríamos llamarle, el... Subnautica Below Zero, es una idea creativa, padre, algo que nos va a gustar, pero seria mejor un multijugador que un DLC porque da igual cuantos DlCs pongan nunca faltan esas ganas de vivir esa experiencia con amigos, ok, seguí investigando y resulta que exactamente el... 24 de febrero del 2018, los creadores de subnautica, les dieron acceso a algunos youtubers famosos que jugaban subnautica el acceso al muy deseado multiplayer, y se vio como había algunos errores, pero si ya tenían la base, vimos como jugaron con otras personas como se estaban divirtiendo, han pasado 10 meses después de eso, no es suficiente para aunque sea sacar una beta publica del multiplayer, o piensan que ya por sacar cosas nuevas vamos a estar agusto, créanme subnautica es un juego grandioso pero me encantaría que f[/i]uera grandioso en compañía.

Hola, estoy usando el traductor de Google porque no hablo ni leo español, pero está bien, así que coloco la traducción al inglés de lo que dijo a continuación. Habrá otra respuesta a lo que dijo debajo de esto respuesta.

English Translation: Ok, this refers to the multiplayer mode, it was very strange to me that a game as good as this one does not have a multiplayer, because ... it would be fun to play with friends and so ... Then, I started to investigate a bit , 3 years ago, the creators said that we were not going to have multiplayer subnautics, or at low or medium term, that because they would have to start the game from scratch and that they would not be able to remove or improve the game in a long time, it is a reasonable offer for the multiplayer, but hey, it's been 3 years since that, is it a lot, do not you think ?, then here's the question, are working on a DLC, we could call it, the ... Subnautica Below Zero, is a creative idea, father, something that we will like, but a multiplayer would be better than a DLC because it does not matter how many DlCs they put in, they never lack that desire to live that experience with friends, ok, I kept investigating and it turns out that exactly ... February 24, 2018, the creators of subnautica, gave them access to some famous youtubers that played subnautica access to the much desired multiplayer, and it was seen as there were some mistakes, but if they had the base, we saw how they played with other people as they were having fun, it's been 10 months after that, it's not enough to even take out a public beta of the multiplayer, or think that by taking out new things we will be comfortable, believe me subnautica is a great game but I would love it to be great in company.
    RamaS3114 wrote: »

Realmente no estaba relacionado con el modo multijugador. Estaba diciendo que no eran otros jugadores, ya que si no lo hacían en el modo multijugador. A pesar de que muchos otros juegos tenían el modo multijugador más adelante en la línea perfectamente bien, como el juego llamado The Forest, que no obtuvo un multijugador hasta más tarde en la línea cuando el juego era más estable. de todos modos, ya que no es lo mejor la próxima cosa que no es npc multijugador, entonces no se verá tan solo y si lo que dices es cierto, entonces es una mierda total que parece que no se molestaron en ponerle tiempo a una bruja multijugador. . Dado que un juego como este es conocido por ser mucho mejor con los amigos o la opción de jugar con los amigos.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    And what is it you just said?
    And what is it you just said?

if you mean abouve what you wrote it says -

It really was not related to the multiplayer mode. I was saying that they were not other players, because if they did not do it in multiplayer mode. Although many other games had the multiplayer mode later on the line perfectly well, such as the game called The Forest, which did not get a multiplayer until later on the line when the game was more stable. Anyway, since the next thing that is not multiplayer npc is not the best, then it will not look so alone and if what you say is true, then it is a total crap that it seems that they did not bother to give time to a witch multiplayer . Since a game like this is known to be much better with friends or the option to play with friends.

i just used google to translate it for another comment.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    edited February 2019
    K, but I'd rather know how to speak the language.

I agree, the game would be ten times better if there was multiplayer, but, but, that would take them at least a year, and they have many more things to do, not just in the development job, but in their livers with family and friends, at the end of development of the game, they might, but they already said that it would be unlikely that subnautica would have multiplayer, dew to the fact that they'd have to remake the game, everyone wants it, but unless the devs are up for it, it's not happen'n.

(If you have the time, or the occasional idea loss and can't think of anything else, think about starting an addon/addition to the game to make it multiplayer, me and my friend both have it, and we discuss things we might do in multiplayer if subnautica had it, so think about it, or at least a LAN version that can only hold up to three or four people, that would be enough, to avoid people stealing your materials, :D )
  • NikikeyaNikikeya Maine, USA Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218952Members
    I'm just sad that non of the other Aurora people survived. I wanted Yu or the captain from life pod 19, or the poor cook.

Even if they just stayed in one place where you met them, or came to stay at your base. Or even just gave you a call on the pda every now and then...

As for multiplayer. A two player game would have been nice. You did have a spare seat in your pod after all.

But localization and split screen could be tough to impliment...

Tho I've seen a fan mod that allows for 2player.

Idk. Again. Don't know much about game dev.