PS4 hull integrity and other questions

RassRass Germany Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245371Members
Hi folks,

is there a way on PS4 to see the hull integrity of my base?
I´ve build three solar panels at the start of my base and build one power plant later, conntected via power transmitters. In my base there are only shown the 225 energy from my solar panels. Mustn´t this be 475 now (+250 from the power panel)?
My PDA shows me a thermometer for my suit, think its for the correspondent slot of the compass. I´m not sure but I thought I saw it before in the fabricator but actual I can´t see it. Maybe it isn´t visible anymore because the items list it so long now in the fabricator?

Greetz

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    PC version showed hull integrity when building anything that would increase/decrease integrity, probably still the same.

Make sure the power transmitters are showing a line of power from power plant to base. If it was connected, but loses connection on save/reload, place your last transmitter above or on top of the base. Note that Nuclear/bioreactor cannot be used with transmitters, as you cannot transmit from base to base.

Thermometer had been in the game during early access, but was removed. (possible, but unlikely, that they added it back)
  • RassRass Germany Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245371Members
    Thx,

it´s the same an PS4, only when you build, a Info Panel in bases would be nice.

The power plant was connected via transmitter to my solar panels, after I reconnect it directly to the base it works now. Little bit wired ;)

As I say, it is under the equipment section in my PDA as a buildable item but it doesn´t show up in the fabricator.
    Maybe the entry in my PDA is a leftover, but in a new release version for PS4?
    Is the right (north east) slot in my suit for something else?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    I'm guessing they just forgot to remove thermometer from that list. Some vehicles show heat though.

I think that right slot is for connecting to a certain room in the base, makes it easier to find things. (intentionally vague to avoid spoiling too much)