Subnautica PlayStation 1.04 Released - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• SerafesSerafes United states of america Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245533Members
    So when will we be getting a fix to the save bug? You know the one, it crashes your game, deletes your save (in my case 30+ hours) then keeps you from saving any future game play. Should I be counting the hours until an update or contacting Sony for a refund?
  • BurialBurial Join Date: 2018-12-10 Member: 245450Members
    Boog wrote: »
    Not sure if this will help anyone but I was save crashing and having the most horrible frame drop ever. I was about to give up entirely on the game but decided to rebuild the database of my ps4. After doing this, the lag and crashes have disappeared completely. I'm not sure how long it will last but I will keep the community updated.

Rebuilding the database has not helped with crashes but it has seemed to help the game load my missing areas allowing me to carry on naturally exploring and continuing the story. Thank you.

Punishment for saving your game, framerates and other general bugs are still present unfortunately.
  • Kenna79Kenna79 Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245551Members
    Argggggg!! Love this game but I currently cant play it! The FPS drops so bad it freezes! Mostly in the shallows, but the longer I play the worse it gets. I have started building my base in the shallows and it freezes when I go into a room. Please fix this! I cant play it for more than about 30 minutes before it freezes beyond being playable. So disappointed.
  • sinner_revansinner_revan Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245567Members
    So..... much.....frame...rate...drop..

Just bought the game earlier today started off running pretty good only a tiny amount frame drop resurfacing.

But as I got further into the game the frame drops got worse. Now finished making a few little storage boxes in the water and made the seamoth and now just horrible frame drops.

I have a ps4 pro maybe 4 or 5 months old. And I rebuild the data base once a month some times more if I have a game that starts running like this. But rebuilding doesn't help.
  • yougzyougzyougzyougz France Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245590Members
    Hi everyone. Same issues with framerate, clipping (sometimes 1 meter in front of you a shipwreck appears), but I have a very very annoying bug I haven(t seen in any report : no more radio messages are coming and thus I'm stuck.
    It's after "day 25" in the game I have no more radio. I have crafter the seamoth and went to the 500m deep lifepod, I have almost every item I can have (even the module to go deeper with the cyclop but of course no cyclops). It's like 8h run, so I believe the next step is the second island, but I can play 3h straight I have no radio signal. Before that, I had one something like every 15-30mn. I have the feeling my game is completely broken. Is it normal (maybe I didn't get the trigger system or whatever) but right now I don't want to touch the game anymore. please do something...
  • BlueSeaBlueSea Deutschland Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245591Members
    I was really looking forward to this game but in this condition I will not buy it. the frame rate drops, freezes and bugs are unacceptable.
  • pimperorpimperor Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245608Members
    Ps4 release is turning into a joke, the majority of people in the community groups are paranoid of playing any longer due to the save bugs/lagging overtime etc. A new patch should have been out early this week to address it. The game is so buggy that I actually had my entire game lockup not being able to play at all freezing on startup each time requiring a full redownload on my ps4 pro to play again. I was overall happy with pc release all through development but console is definately being treated as the ugly step child that is getting secondhand treatment.
  • sinner_revansinner_revan Join Date: 2018-12-13 Member: 245567Members
    Just had my first freeze exploring one of the wrecks (way too many duplicate blueprints 15 prawn and only 1 of the Powercell charger really?)

In the seamoth looking around the wrecks then framerate studder followed by full on freeze. Gonna have to stop play this game untill it's fixed r.i.p
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    yougzyougz wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Same issues with framerate, clipping (sometimes 1 meter in front of you a shipwreck appears), but I have a very very annoying bug I haven(t seen in any report : no more radio messages are coming and thus I'm stuck.
    It's after "day 25" in the game I have no more radio. I have crafter the seamoth and went to the 500m deep lifepod, I have almost every item I can have (even the module to go deeper with the cyclop but of course no cyclops). It's like 8h run, so I believe the next step is the second island, but I can play 3h straight I have no radio signal. Before that, I had one something like every 15-30mn. I have the feeling my game is completely broken. Is it normal (maybe I didn't get the trigger system or whatever) but right now I don't want to touch the game anymore. please do something...

Radio messages do slow down with time, and hint become more subtle, so it's worth a re-read. Anyone say a rendezvous point? Some radio messages are triggered by building tools, so see if there is anything you haven't made yet. Double-check around the sources of previous radio messages for wrecks, etc.
  • yodaburgeryodaburger Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 246026Members
    Ok so I bought Subnautica on PS4 about i'd say a week ago now, and im about twelve hours in, I had just returned from a trip to the lost river, I took my prawn out of my cyclops, it came out and got stuck under my foundation, and retarted me decided to save and rejoin to see if that would fix it, because I didnt save in a while and I didnt want to do the work again, I cant get out of my prawn and ive starved myself mutiple times now just to respawn back in my prawn, is there a command console and if so does anyone know how to acsess it for christ sakes?
  • NULL_1NULL_1 Schweiz Join Date: 2019-01-09 Member: 248402Members
    german : wann kann man subnautica im schweizer ps4 store kaufen?
    Translate :When can you buy subnautica in switzerland at PS4 store?
  • svenvangentsvenvangent Join Date: 2019-01-15 Member: 248776Members
    edited January 2019
    PS4 pro ....
    To much stuttering in the cave or around when you are on the island where the building tower is .
    While swimming the second time to the island no where near to find it , so on good luck swimming in the same direction and hope to find it back and I did , but it came in a pop-up festival .
    Also very strange to see the view of the sea from the mountain on the island .
    Did not had a crash yet but from reading here I already see what can come .
    To end on a good note .... good idea for a game but to much problems in it for the moment .
    Now you have my money , have good drink on it .