ns2_unearthed

124»

Comments

• RuneStormRuneStorm Community Developer and shader wizard Join Date: 2018-07-30 Member: 242554Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    Are the mininghelmets in this build? :p
  • KasharicKasharic Hull, England Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184473Members, Forum Admins, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    RuneStorm wrote: »
    Are the mininghelmets in this build? :p

They are.
  • RuneStormRuneStorm Community Developer and shader wizard Join Date: 2018-07-30 Member: 242554Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    Not according to the update notes. Kash, stop playing with my feelings man! ;)
  • KasharicKasharic Hull, England Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184473Members, Forum Admins, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    Kasharic wrote: »
    - Minor tweaks to detailing map wide

Adding props would be tweaking detail... do you really think i'd leave you out of my patch notes! ;)
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    I don't see his name being credited, so yes, you did ;)
    Updated with a nerf to the passage/harvesting/access vent.

Previously it was 1 vent with 4 exits, it is now 2 separate vents.

1st vent - Under the platform of passage into the north-east access
    2nd vent - south side of harvesting to north side of passage and north-west side of access.
  • KatzenfleischKatzenfleisch Join Date: 2014-03-21 Member: 194881Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    That spot is quiet confusing as it is wide enough for a lerk to think he can pass (or a skulk), but it's actually blocking movement. I would place a grid or something to make it explicite that you can't go below that pipe.
    unknown.png

• MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    lerks can get below but skulks can't. Not sure for marines but I agree. Either everything should fit there (except exo and onos) or nothing.