Can You Do Me A Favor?

Obsidian_ThirteenObsidian_Thirteen Columbia, MO Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228284Members
Can someone show me a screenshot of what the main screen is supposed to look like in the 1.0 Full Release version for the Xbox One? Specifically the screen that shows the current version. I'm attaching an image I just took right now to show you mine. It still says UPDATE 84, even though I literally just installed a physical copy of SubNautica AND received an update!

I just want to know: do I have the 1.0 Full Release and it's just now showing it, or is it actually supposed to say something different?

anc4kb1jww66.jpg

Comments

• DelatoreDelatore United States Join Date: 2018-12-06 Member: 245237Members
    Can someone show me a screenshot of what the main screen is supposed to look like in the 1.0 Full Release version for the Xbox One? Specifically the screen that shows the current version. I'm attaching an image I just took right now to show you mine. It still says UPDATE 84, even though I literally just installed a physical copy of SubNautica AND received an update!

I just want to know: do I have the 1.0 Full Release and it's just now showing it, or is it actually supposed to say something different?

anc4kb1jww66.jpg

Yep. That's the full release screen. They couldn't even be bothered to change the message to welcome Xbox to full release...
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
    Too busy already celebrating the influx of PS4 money. Hahaha, that didn't turn out well...... (countries missing PS store)