VR Title screen below playspace floor | HTC VIVE

frenchdude21frenchdude21 United states Join Date: 2016-11-16 Member: 223925Members
Hello,

When i launch the game in steam Vr mode, the title screen MENU appears below my playspace. I can still see subnautica logo and the ocean around me.

I have tried to reinstall the game, and of course, resetting seated position in the Steam vr dashboard. On the steam forums, someone told me to press F2 but that didn't do anything.

Thanks

20170105003247_1.jpg

20170105003255_1.jpg

Comments

• shamsmanshamsman new york Join Date: 2018-12-07 Member: 245271Members
    I am also experiencing this issue. I was able to get into the game even though the menu was below the playspace but when I enter the seamoth my character is way below the playspace like the menu.
  • tigergajtigergaj Join Date: 2021-06-03 Member: 271038Members
    I've been having a very similar problem, I can hit the select button on my index controller (A) to open a new game, but I have no way of selecting options or quit game, so the only thing I can do it hit A once to play a game and hit A again to start the game, I'm using the windows xbox store version of the game since It's on game pass. Also a small not for me is that that steam vr boots up automatically once I start the game. If I do boot up the game, it doesn't let me use my index controllers for anything, and when I launch I have to use my keyboard, when I get in a menu I can use the right and left arrow keys and not up and down. I highly respect this game but please, give the xbox store version adequate vr support.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Last I heard, the VR version doesn't support VR controllers, just keyboard/mouse or standard controller. Many players suggest the VR enhancements mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/173