Subnautica: Below Zero Revealed - Subnautica

Comments

• BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    Thanks @YouSeeMe, I enjoyed that link. Turns out this guy does some really thoughtful critiques of some of my favourite games.
  • leki639leki639 Gonzales La Join Date: 2018-09-09 Member: 243446Members
    edited October 2018
    why is it that when I play the game the terrain takes a few min to load it I almost hit rock because of it
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    leki639 wrote: »
    why is it that when I play the game the terrain takes a few min to load it I almost hit rock because of it

If your on console, this is due to the fact that the game is far tuned down and glitchy, so the terrain is loaded slow because of the short load distance.

If your on PC, it's because your settings are set to Low Detail. This should be better on Medium Detail and High Detail.
  • FR_TigerOneFR_TigerOne France Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244263Members

Hi, I live in France and I would like to know the date of the release of the update
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    According to the Wiki:

Subnautica: Below Zero is an upcoming game that acts as an expansion to the story of Subnautica. The full release date is currently planned for sometime in 2019, with early access coming sometime in late 2018.
  • RangospineRangospine India Join Date: 2018-09-13 Member: 243531Members
    Any early access date coz i see that trello page doing list has been going down day by day and im not able to wait for the early acess
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Rangospine wrote: »
    Any early access date coz i see that trello page doing list has been going down day by day and im not able to wait for the early acess

Yet again, as many have said now, late 2018 to early 2019. No specific date.
  • symzsymz United States Join Date: 2018-10-30 Member: 244441Members
    Please plan for Co-op this time :D
    symz wrote: »
    Please plan for Co-op this time :D

As many times they say no, people will always ask I suppose.

It's a no. Co-op is not the way the game is planned to work. Subnautica Base Game has a mod for that, but until they make a Multiplayer Mod for Below Zero, it's a no.
  • BruuzBruuz België Join Date: 2018-11-01 Member: 244476Members
    edited November 2018
    I'm a veteran gamer (my first console was an Atari 2600). I've played a lot of good games (World of Warcraft since vanilla, Dark Souls, The Last of Us, GTA series, Mass Effect 1&2, Batman Arkham series, etc. etc.), and lately I'm not easily impressed.
    Subnautica blew me away. The best game I've played this year (and I'm playing Spiderman and Red Dead Redemption 2, and played God of War).
    I've finished it on Survival and Hardcore and am currently enjoying a leisurely playthrough on Survival again.
    I can't wait for more. The exploration is frigging awesome.
    I love the build up of making new things with discovered blueprints that allow you to go further and deeper and explore more, and discover more in sometimes terrifying areas. At certain times it has a "Jaws"l like quality, kept me looking over my shoulder expecting a mouth full of teeth to appear just behind me ;D
    Brilliant work, development team!
    I'm looking forward to the next part!
  • MikepyxMikepyx China Join Date: 2018-11-04 Member: 244522Members
    I am very glad to speak here.I'm from China.Please don't be hostile to us.My English is not very good.I like playing Subnautica very much.I believe our two hundred and fifty thousand Chinese game player also like it very much too.We are looking forward to the new version of the game.but,we are more concerned about the date and price of the game.Thank you for your valuable time.
  • RangospineRangospine India Join Date: 2018-09-13 Member: 243531Members

Yet again i know it is going to get released as Early access version late 2018 and dont you guys feel it is late 2018 already dont be offended bcoz i love this game a lot and i wanna see what else this below zero can do. thats why i keep on checking every single day about subnautica below zero in hope of did it get released today ? So we actually fans are waiting for the early access date eagerly.

Yet again i know it is going to get released as Early access version late 2018 and dont you guys feel it is late 2018 already dont be offended bcoz i love this game a lot and i wanna see what else this below zero can do. thats why i keep on checking every single day about subnautica below zero in hope of did it get released today ? So we actually fans are waiting for the early access date eagerly.

1) I'm not at all offended. I'm tired of sending the same things.
    2) Late 2018 or Early 2019. It's not dead-set for 2018.
    3) I realize your a fan. What I said doesn't affect that. I said the date. I did not say you weren't a fan of the game.
    4) We're all waiting for Below Zero. The thing is, posting over and over and over again, asking for the date and no info will get you nowhere. Rather than asking, just watch.
  • AnounimusAnounimus Join Date: 2018-11-11 Member: 244641Members
    Hi, I was wondering if there is a soon to be or a already existing forum to sign up to be a play tester, because me and a few community members would love to see this game go open to the public faster.
    Anounimus wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if there is a soon to be or a already existing forum to sign up to be a play tester, because me and a few community members would love to see this game go open to the public faster.

If you are over 18, you can sign up here http://tinyurl.com/subnautica-pt
    No guarantee you'll get it though.
  • AnounimusAnounimus Join Date: 2018-11-11 Member: 244641Members
    edited November 2018

If you are over 18, you can sign up here

I know that you said that the forum is for 18 year old adults only, and I am not trying to waist your time, but I am under 18 and there is an option to be 13-17. Is this just a last resort, or is this just a 100% no. I am not trying to push, but I am just interested getting involved in the development of below zero. I also already filled out this forum, but I was unsure if it was for the original Subnautica or not.
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members

I know that you said that the forum is for 18 year old adults only, and I am not trying to waist your time, but I am under 18 and there is an option to be 13-17. Is this just a last resort, or is this just a 100% no. I am not trying to push, but I am just interested getting involved in the development of below zero. I also already filled out this forum, but I was unsure if it was for the original Subnautica or not.

Generally I feel like that option is more of a trap for people who don't realize you have to be 18.

By US Law, you are legally required to be above the age of 18 to sign a contract of service. That's why you cannot sign up below said age.
  • BezdomnyBezdomny United States Join Date: 2018-11-13 Member: 244691Members
    Can't wait! So excited for this.
  • Stoshu1Stoshu1 Join Date: 2018-03-30 Member: 239635Members
    When will it come out. And will it be free if you already have the first Subnautica
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Stoshu1 wrote: »
    When will it come out. And will it be free if you already have the first Subnautica

Steam Early Access sometime early 2019. It will be a paid stand-alone product.
  • Stoshu1Stoshu1 Join Date: 2018-03-30 Member: 239635Members
  • 1wateryboi1wateryboi Join Date: 2018-11-19 Member: 244803Members
    I can expect the xbox early access in the multiplayer bundle in 2059.
    1wateryboi wrote: »
    I can expect the xbox early access in the multiplayer bundle in 2059.

Correction, you can expect the multiplayer bundle never.
  • SunlagSunlag United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-11-30 Member: 245026Members
    I just finished Subnautica after more or less 70 hours (in two days!). It such a nice game, I was really impressed by the ambiance and the narration.

I’m more than curious for Below Zero, thank you for your hard work!
  • irishlassieirishlassie United States Join Date: 2018-10-15 Member: 244143Members
    i'm super excited for this new chapter. I played the original one all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed it. I even found a way to kill a ghost leviathan!
  • RasandeRasande Canada Join Date: 2016-02-29 Member: 213655Members
    I'm really excited for this! Go devs go!
  • MbvanweesMbvanwees Usa Join Date: 2018-11-22 Member: 244854Members
    Wen is subnautica Below zero coming out!!!!!!!!!!
  • konscopionkonscopion Greece Join Date: 2018-12-16 Member: 245954Members
    i've completed the game 2 times and i cant get enough of it i can't wait for the next chapter
  • XplcrafterXplcrafter Australia Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246454Members
    I want below zero now because I’ve completed the game over 11 times and I’m hyped for below zero