ns2_hera2018

2»

Comments

• NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue
    Xale wrote: »
    Nintendows wrote: »
    I have lights in Maintenance Corridor that I want to be socketed only by power_point, but they are always lit. The parameter "Ignore Power Point" is set to False... :|

Just make sure the lights are within the location entity :smile:

they are :|:|

So I looked into that on your map, and it's because you have some cinematics in that area that have lights included. Cinematic lights don't get affected by power.
  • XaleXale Paris / France Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24767Members
    Xale wrote: »
    I have lights in Maintenance Corridor that I want to be socketed only by power_point, but they are always lit. The parameter "Ignore Power Point" is set to False... :|

Just make sure the lights are within the location entity :smile:

they are :|:|

So I looked into that on your map, and it's because you have some cinematics in that area that have lights included. Cinematic lights don't get affected by power.
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Update :
    - Holoroom is now a double RT (Snice everyone love so much ns_veil...
    - Cargo RT Removed (Was not very accessible for aliens thus)
    - Power Node in Maintenance position changed

j7mxyk7o9o7q.jpg
  • .trixX..trixX. Budapest Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Members
    edited December 2018
    aaaahhh... good old "WE ARE RELOCATING TO HERA ENTRANCE, MOVE MOVE MOVE!"
    too bad marines have fixed spawns in NS2 :(
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    For future reference, the ModID of any mod can be found by converting the last part of any mod's steam URL to hex.
    For example:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1550262479 : Convert 1550262479 to hex, the result is 5C6720CF.
  • XaleXale Paris / France Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24767Members
    Quick optimisation today, more coming I hope :
    - Completely disconnected Cargo from Marine Start (instead of basic crates blockign the way) - The purpose is optimisation
    - Removed stuff & entities
    - added OcclusionGeometry ( = Better Frame-rate)
    -