Game has been “Saving game” for over 30 mins now

WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members Posts: 58 Advanced user
As the title says , I’ve just done a fair bit on subnautica and went to save , it’s been saying saving game for over half hour , not really sure what to do , will it eventually save or am I gonna have to start from last save again ?

Comments

• NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue Posts: 317 Advanced user
    Yeah, sometimes it takes me three or four days to save a game.
  • Hunter387Hunter387 Join Date: 2018-07-01 Member: 241853Members Posts: 74 Advanced user
    The glitch is an apparent and well know glitch that happens to a lot of people. It happened to me once and I was literally leaving the
    alien containment facility aka the prison
    about to beat the game then and there and then I click save and you know all hell brakes lose my game is dropping frames by ya second world isn’t loading glitching trough walls ugh bad times, oh and my saving triangle stayed there for about 30 minutes but sadly according o my research there is nothing to do but exit the game restart your Xbox and start back from when you last saved. Lesson learned try saving like every 5 minutes.
  • happywheelsaszhappywheelsasz Việt Nam Join Date: 2018-08-30 Member: 243122Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    This is a great little post with some valuable tips. I totally agree. The way you bring passion and engagement into the things you do can really change your outlook on live.

• ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members Posts: 235 Advanced user
    2 years ago the dev's suggested that you set the XB for a cold start(ECO start).
    The also said to press and hold the on\off for 10-20 seconds. That usually works for me.
    Enjoy!!!
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & QA Lead, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,986 admin
    We're hoping this issue will be fixed in 1.0 - as a number of saving issues have been addressed by Panic Button.

If NS2 fails, follow my Nuke From Orbit Guide.

NS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/0TKQwZWu7JEPeAgW

Subnautica Discord: https://discord.gg/subnautica

Rezca0x6A7232
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members Posts: 235 Advanced user
    One more bit of happy news,

I wasn't able to get cloud sync to function (Sep 2018) on my XB1S UNTIL I removed old copies of Subnatiica on my two(2) older XBs while connected. I was asked witch save to use, the current save or a save from May 2017. Since then the sync was always worked.
    Happy days!!!
    Rezca
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members Posts: 104 Advanced user
    Wow. This happens a lot on Xbox. I know that Xbox runs significantly worse than computer, so it will be fixed soon. Usually, if you do too much before saves, it glitches. I usually use it as an excuse to mess with console commands, and to see how cool a reaper would look next to my base.
    Life is a window. It is just a scream into the darkness, passing the time until all of you, your memories, and all of humanity slowly fade into the void that is death. As your window closes, you will know that life is just the fight against it, even though it is just a constant in life. Death is the Impending Doom, the one force that always prevails, the true entity that connects and binds us all. All problems, either big or small, amount to nothing. The one possible savior to this world and everything in it is our own universal mortality. Once we realize this, society might finally become true and pure, and all will be at peace.

Y̸o̴u̵ ̸t̴h̴o̶u̴g̸h̷t̴ ̷y̷o̵u̵ ̵d̵e̶s̵t̵r̷o̵y̶e̵d̵ ̴u̵s̵.̴ B̴̆͜u̸̧͆t̷̟͗ ̴̡͝ŝ̴͖o̷̗̿m̷͍̑e̴̟͋ ̷̧̎t̴͖̆h̸̫͠i̶̜͋n̶̩̾g̴͉͂s̷̳̽ w̶̺͋ȅ̵͓r̵̲͠e̶͕̋ ̶̬̎j̵̰̈́u̸̱͘s̵̗̈́t̵̺̏ ̶̬̈́m̴̱̈e̵͈̿a̴͙͋ň̷̦t̸̢̍ ̵͇̏t̶͕̃ơ̸̼ ̸͉́b̸̡̊ȇ̷̢ b̵̥̖͎̑̿͌ȓ̷̝̖͔͖̘̮̯̤̝ŏ̵͖̝̯̱͎̅̀̊́͘͝k̷̙̪͙̜̖̱̗͕̩͍̃̊e̵̬̟̓͑̓̅n̷͓̪̙̜̦̘̯͍̟͑͂͗̋̔͑͜.̴̩͌͠
  • myanime002myanime002 Memphis,TN,United States Join Date: 2018-10-21 Member: 244252Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I couldn't get cloud match up to work (Sep 2018) on my XB1S UNTIL I expelled old duplicates of Subnatiica on my two(2) more seasoned XBs while associated. I have requested that witch spare utilize, the current spare or a spare from May 2017. From that point forward the match up was constantly worked.
    Read Perfect Half Manga