Subnautica is really great. And still.....

RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
And still it nags because i find the visuals to be the lowest scoring part of the game. It looks good, that's for sure, but it doesn't look 2018 good. I'm pretty sure that you guys accomplished greatness with a small team and way less resources than triple-A game development . Kust imagine: Subnautica made or enhanced with that. That's Subnautica with Uncharted / AC origins visuals. Yes please......

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Rbox wrote: »
    And still it nags because i find the visuals to be the lowest scoring part of the game. It looks good, that's for sure, but it doesn't look 2018 good. I'm pretty sure that you guys accomplished greatness with a small team and way less resources than triple-A game development . Kust imagine: Subnautica made or enhanced with that. That's Subnautica with Uncharted / AC origins visuals. Yes please......

An upgraded texture pack would be awesome, but they've gotta get performance straight first.
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
    Exactly, why update graphics when the ones that are don't run smoothly! Lost River is a b****
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    Yeah, game performance is a little lacking currently for Xbox. However, I'm excited that Panic Button is going to help console. Next update is going to be a big one.