Some new game text we could use your help with

madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
Hello Everyone,
I'm Mario from Unknown Worlds. A quick introduction: I've been working on helping with the console launch of Subnautica and part of our work has been to support releases beyond the U.S. Your hard work has already been instrumental in making that possible. I know new content has been scarce recently, but part of the changes we're making for console have meant the introduction of some new text that could really use your help.
  1. We have a new set of text for rich presence on multiple platforms. This will let your friends list know which Biome you've been in recently. You can find that text by searching for "Presence" on the translator site under the "Subnautica" project .
  2. On the main "Subnautica" project there is also some specific text for PS4 if you search for "ps4"
  3. We have some achievements that could also use approvals and translations in the "Subnautica - achievements"

Thank you for all the great work and effort
- the Subnautica team!

Comments

• madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    Thank you all who have been contributing, I'm seeing nearly 100% on most of the translations remaining. I just wanted to remind admins for their languages that approving the translations is a critical step before we can include them in the game. Thank you again.

• LTC123appleLTC123apple Join Date: 2018-10-06 Member: 243998Members
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    Just a quick note, I'm currently auditing the text strings for consoles and replacing with what the console's require us to use. This will only affect the console specific strings.
  • GameBXGameBX Join Date: 2018-10-14 Member: 244124Members
    I want to tell you is it great
    Thank you for all
    GamesBX