Freelook in seamoth !

netshamannetshaman france Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203080Members
we need the possibility to have freelook in the seamoth with just the " ALT " key.
While being pressed, we can look around without interfering with the heading of the seamoth, and its speed.

Comments

• MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Good idea, or perhaps by holding down the right mouse button.

I'd also like to see a "continuous movement" button that we can use as a toggle, so we press it once and the cyclops/Seamoth/diver will move in that direction without having to hold down a button. Holding down the "W" key for extended periods causes aching >.<
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    I agree, I hate going from A to B in my SeaMoth, and then I turn to look at the Reefbacks passing by and forget which way I'm going.
    Myrm wrote: »
    I'd also like to see a "continuous movement" button that we can use as a toggle, so we press it once and the cyclops/Seamoth/diver will move in that direction without having to hold down a button.

Agreed. Like an autorun type thing.
  • sebadamussebadamus Argentina Join Date: 2018-07-06 Member: 241977Members
    Freelook would be nice!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2018
    You can foward/side/up/down/backward glide, while looking in any direction, it's a multi directional vehicle. So technically don't we already have a "freelook"? :tongue:
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Sounds like an excellent mod. *pokes modders*
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    The_Shark wrote: »
    I agree, I hate going from A to B in my SeaMoth, and then I turn to look at the Reefbacks passing by and forget which way I'm going.
    Myrm wrote: »
    I'd also like to see a "continuous movement" button that we can use as a toggle, so we press it once and the cyclops/Seamoth/diver will move in that direction without having to hold down a button.

Agreed. Like an autorun type thing.

Like the cruise setting from Descent 1 / ][ / 3
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    You can foward/side/up/down/backward glide, while looking in any direction, it's a multi directional vehicle. So technically don't we already have a "freelook"? :tongue:
    Many can't handle such techniques without some training. That's just another reason on why Flaytona should've become a thing.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2018
    Maalteromm wrote: »
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Many can't handle such techniques without some training. That's just another reason on why Flaytona should've become a thing.

Well, we did give it
    our best shot ey. We've got tracks, but we don't have tracktion :tongue:
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    The Cyclops is the vehicle I'd really like to have equipped with freelook. Just now its glass dome feature is not that useful.