Forum Bug (Strange Black Square.)

ElectrixxGamingElectrixxGaming Join Date: 2018-06-22 Member: 241623Members
This isn't a bug ingame, but in the forums and I really didn't know where else I should post this.
Well here's the thing. I'm sitting here for 3 hours, writing one of the best stories of my life, when suddenly this black square appeared.
The whole page itself became a bit darker too. Important is, that I can't use any functions of the page now(writing, copying the text, preview, post...)

I'd really like to hear if someone could help me with this. Because if I refresh, the whole text is gone and I spent 3 hours working on it.

NOTE: The square is in "anchored" in one point of the text, means when I scroll up, the square stays at the text and moves down with it,mpu4x9d3pzh1.png

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited September 2018
    That looks like an empty div which should contain a message popup in the form of a personal message or other kind of notification. Maybe have a look at your profile page and inbox to perhaps try and make it go away, by triggering "read" or "seen" or something...

Also, if you're posting something big, I'd take it to a word document and copypaste it once you're finished. Even if we have https://forums.unknownworlds.com/drafts I wouldn't trust it regardless :D

• VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    The evil black squares from Xbox One have spread to the forum! W̸̧̗͈͕̘̝͖̯͔̦̄͐ę̸̡̧̡̰̯̭̤̙͓̯̌̅̃̂̔̓͋̒͆́͝͠͠'̵͖̙̘̀̔͑̃̈̔͛͠͝r̷͈͇͎͋͂̾̔̈͆̀̍̂̀̽̉̌͘̚e̵̟͙͙̼͕̠͖̰̒̇̀̔͜ ̷̢̣̦͈̹̿̓̈́͆̔̓͑̐͌̏̈̾͐̕̚͜͜͜d̶̮̫͉̣͍̤̥̜̭͕̃̀̔͊̒̽́̈́͐̒́͋ͅo̵͓̥̝͖̗̫̬̊̓̔̀̾͊̉̓̏̕͜͝o̴̭̳̳͌̐̇̈̄m̶̧̪̹̓́̐̇̌̍́ȩ̶̪̺̲͉͙̦̰͐́̌̎̐̒̽̀̐̈́̓̕̚͝ͅd̶͚͍̦͎́͂̓̉̋̈́̍̚͝!̷̖̉̚
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    I got this damn thing just now, too, when I was working on a fairly long post, and it ATE MY DAMN DRAFT. It appears, and ellipses appear within it. I think it's supposed to be for notifications, but I'm guessing either uBlock Origin or NoScript hates the thing. Anyway, I'm a bit angry now, because I put a lot into that post, and for it to just disappear because of a bit of poorly implemented code...