Stuck on Lost River with a P.R.A.W.N

IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members
How I can climb the big "water"fall at ~700m? My PRAWN has no upgrades besides Storage, Depth thing and the drill. So (I think) I can't climb the waterfall or around it. Really I will need to kill myself to craft both Grappling hook and the jump upgrade to save my PRAWN? (And it has a lot of Kyanite and Nickel inside it, so its somewhat valuable...

Comments

• BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    With no mobility upgrades I'd estimate your life expectancy as low.

However I've noticed that resources I've jettisoned tend to hang about on the sea floor for quite a while. Not sure if they linger after death, but if you dump your stuff they might still be there when you return in a better equipped vehicle.
  • IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members
    BlueBottle wrote: »
    With no mobility upgrades I'd estimate your life expectancy as low.

However I've noticed that resources I've jettisoned tend to hang about on the sea floor for quite a while. Not sure if they linger after death, but if you dump your stuff they might still be there when you return in a better equipped vehicle.

I actually resolved the problem easily, I had the Ultra-Capacity O² tank, a Seaglider and the "super fins" so I got out swimming, and I went to my base to construct the Grappling Hook and the Jump Upgrade, so I just returned to get it