Crashing on Lava Lakes

IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members
(Sorry if that is the wrong place to wrote about this,I'm new, I just created this account to report this problem)

Well, for some weird reason I can do nothing when I load my save because the game crashes before, I saved inside the P.R.A.W.N (if that helps with something) in the Lava Lakes and every time that try to play I can't do something but the audio still works, and definitely isn't a problem with my computer because I already played a lot and I already updated it.

( I just wrote about that here because the "Crashing" section looks like that will not give me an awnser)

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    This can often be temporarily fixed by warping away and back. Exit your prawn suit, and try this:
    1. Press f1 and note your camera world position (3 numbers)
    2. Open the command console and enter the code warp 0 0 0
    3. Swim around a bit, making sure the game properly loads the ocean floor and etc.
    4. use the warp command again, entering the numbers from the camera world postion
  • MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Members
    edited August 2018
    @narfblat Thank you so much i thought my game was over. but your fix is awesome. :)

• IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members
    edited August 2018
    @narfblat how do I open the command console? I read some guides but none worked, even with Disable Console enabled I couldn't use it (I already tried Enter,´,[,],~,;,/,.,o,p,.,,
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    @narfblat how do I open the command console? I read some guides but none worked, even with Disable Console enabled I couldn't use it (I already tried Enter,´,[,],~,;,/,.,o,p,.,,

That's the problem lmao. You have disable console enabled.

The key is ` or ~, the Tilda key.
  • IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members
    Thanks @narfblat and @AnomalyDetected , I'm not stuck anymore (actually I'm because I still need to figure how to get out of the Lava Lakes with a P.R.A.W.N,avoing being killed by the Sea Dragon,Warpers and the thirst