Crashing on Lava Lakes

IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
(Sorry if that is the wrong place to wrote about this,I'm new, I just created this account to report this problem)

Well, for some weird reason I can do nothing when I load my save because the game crashes before, I saved inside the P.R.A.W.N (if that helps with something) in the Lava Lakes and every time that try to play I can't do something but the audio still works, and definitely isn't a problem with my computer because I already played a lot and I already updated it.

( I just wrote about that here because the "Crashing" section looks like that will not give me an awnser)

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 576 Advanced user
    This can often be temporarily fixed by warping away and back. Exit your prawn suit, and try this:
    1. Press f1 and note your camera world position (3 numbers)
    2. Open the command console and enter the code warp 0 0 0
    3. Swim around a bit, making sure the game properly loads the ocean floor and etc.
    4. use the warp command again, entering the numbers from the camera world postion
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands. (Currently PC only, sorry)
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
    Mazzy
  • MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Members Posts: 39 Advanced user
    edited August 2018
    @narfblat Thank you so much i thought my game was over. but your fix is awesome. :)

• IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    edited August 2018
    @narfblat how do I open the command console? I read some guides but none worked, even with Disable Console enabled I couldn't use it (I already tried Enter,´,[,],~,;,/,.,o,p,.,,
    Post edited by IHateBonesharks on
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 768 Advanced user
    @narfblat how do I open the command console? I read some guides but none worked, even with Disable Console enabled I couldn't use it (I already tried Enter,´,[,],~,;,/,.,o,p,.,,

That's the problem lmao. You have disable console enabled.

The key is ` or ~, the Tilda key.
    ================Anom================
    "Open windows, closing doors,
    God can't help us anymore!
    Souls forever, come and go,
    Burn all the bridges and fire in the hole!"
    ================Anom================
  • IHateBonesharksIHateBonesharks Join Date: 2018-08-19 Member: 242935Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    Thanks @narfblat and @AnomalyDetected , I'm not stuck anymore (actually I'm because I still need to figure how to get out of the Lava Lakes with a P.R.A.W.N,avoing being killed by the Sea Dragon,Warpers and the thirst