What's Going on In 2018 ?

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
Just Wondering What's going on It's been a while still sending feedback on continuing game behavior as I play. In Meantime I'm on my 3rd base relocated to Northern dead zone rocking 2 Nuclear reactors since 500m no solar game story completed I'm still base building fool :P Just wondering What Next and if we'll ever see anything more from the game

Comments

• LeeTwentyThreeLeeTwentyThree Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236321Members
    Just Wondering What's going on It's been a while still sending feedback on continuing game behavior as I play. In Meantime I'm on my 3rd base relocated to Northern dead zone rocking 2 Nuclear reactors since 500m no solar game story completed I'm still base building fool :P Just wondering What Next and if we'll ever see anything more from the game

There's a lot more coming out soon. Xbox is being released around the same time as PS4 (which will be sometime around Christmas, maybe a bit before)

Also, in early-mid 2019 we'll be getting a new Arctic DLC.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members

There's a lot more coming out soon. Xbox is being released around the same time as PS4 (which will be sometime around Christmas, maybe a bit before)

It's not as much of a DLC as it's an Expansion of the Game.

But at this point, it's a full separate game that uses assets and code from the main game. It's far shorter than Subnautica.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    I know about polar reigen I already built base on north edge of north dead zone 2,000m north west of life pod 5 I was hoping to hear more about updates 85, 86 and 87 - ? The Losted updates road to the expantion build
  • Hunter387Hunter387 Join Date: 2018-07-01 Member: 241853Members

But at this point, it's a full separate game that uses assets and code from the main game. It's far shorter than Subnautica.

I really want to know if they will bring it to early access
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Hunter387 wrote: »

I really want to know if they will bring it to early access

It will have early access. This was discussed on the discord at Discord.gg/Subnautica. We've all been talking about it for a while.
  • HippnoticHippnotic Join Date: 2018-11-11 Member: 244646Members
    Love how nobody even posts on these forums. They're basically non-existent.

What happened? This game has been in preview for SO LONG?! Can we please get a stability update/graphics update for XB1?

You want to flaunt and show off all these concepts and videos for an expansion. But, won't even finalize the console release?

Honestly kinda regretting the $20 I gave this studio. YouTube got to their collective heads and over inflated them. Consistent updates for PCs. But, we gotta beg for anything. Even news.

Honestly demand some kindve answer here. And find it BS you have to wait 24 hrs to create a topic. Like, do you NOT want people talking about your game? WTF?
    edited November 2018
    Hippnotic wrote: »
    Love how nobody even posts on these forums. They're basically non-existent.

What happened? This game has been in preview for SO LONG?! Can we please get a stability update/graphics update for XB1?

You want to flaunt and show off all these concepts and videos for an expansion. But, won't even finalize the console release?

Honestly kinda regretting the $20 I gave this studio. YouTube got to their collective heads and over inflated them. Consistent updates for PCs. But, we gotta beg for anything. Even news.

Honestly demand some kindve answer here. And find it BS you have to wait 24 hrs to create a topic. Like, do you NOT want people talking about your game? WTF?

1) As Obraxis has said multiple times on these very forums, December 7th is when the mass bugfix and PS4 update will come.

2) As for Graphics, the Xbox One is not powerful enough to handle graphics mixed with the way the game was created. Voxel Terrain makes high graphics hard.

3) You want news? Look at the scrolling bar on top of the forums main page or join the discord. We all already know everything about the update.

4) The 24 hour wait is because the forums have been hit by spambots multiple times. It's a good measure against it.

Refrences:
    z1aj2fodr27z.png
  • HippnoticHippnotic Join Date: 2018-11-11 Member: 244646Members
    @AD - My bad. I love this game. I really do. And from what I heard the Xbox one x (which I now have) runs it and performs better.

It does.. but there are still lag spikes. Environments not loading. No audio alert before a Leviathan attack. Textures looking murky and muddy at all times.

I know it's a huge game. And a big undertaking. I just personally haven't heard much on the subject. As far as a final console release.

I just want to play and enjoy the game. At it's finest. Just a big fan that is growing impatient. Again sorry.