Subnautica coming to PlayStation 4 - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• SortStrangerSortStranger Join Date: 2018-07-23 Member: 242421Members
    But the game has to support it
  • Ethertron1Ethertron1 Join Date: 2018-07-30 Member: 242557Members
    HELL TO THE FREAKIN YES. this is gonna be soooo AWESOME!!. hyped for The Forest even more but still. Subnautica for PS4. Get KEEN everyone
  • AurelAurel Join Date: 2018-08-11 Member: 242787Members
    Hello guys!
    I just wanna have a release date or an approximate date because I love this game so much and I'm waiting for it !
    THank's so much bye bye !
    Aurel.
  • Q_bertQ_bert inactivelavart Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240607Members
    @Aurel we all want that. Our best bet is probably to use reverse psychology on the devs and hope for the best.
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    edited August 2018
    Aurel wrote: »
    Hello guys!
    I just wanna have a release date or an approximate date because I love this game so much and I'm waiting for it !
    THank's so much bye bye !
    Aurel.

ps4 release will be soemtime during the holiday season
  • mcmeganmcmegan Australia Join Date: 2017-11-01 Member: 233799Members
    Oh my goodness I check in for updates on this game weekly. I love watching other people play and cannot wait for the opportunity to play on ps4. Wish we could also play multiplayer so I could play with my husband!!
  • FodoxDiverFodoxDiver Brasil Join Date: 2018-06-11 Member: 241315Members
    mcmegan wrote: »
    Oh my goodness I check in for updates on this game weekly. I love watching other people play and cannot wait for the opportunity to play on ps4. Wish we could also play multiplayer so I could play with my husband!!

Same. I check in for updates on the PS4 version almost daily. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
    Disagree only on the multiplayer. IMAO a great part of this game is the sense of solitude, that castaway feeling that you are completely on your own and there is nobody to rely on but yourself. A Robinson Crusoe from space.

Venturing into the darkness of the deep sea must be so much scarier when you are alone.
  • AurelAurel Join Date: 2018-08-11 Member: 242787Members
    Good news do you think Subnautica can coming during August or not?
    Thank's for your answer!
  • Stiles52Stiles52 Join Date: 2018-08-15 Member: 242874Members
    edited August 2018
    Je suis français, et pour être franc votre jeu est une inspiration de tous les jours. Il est incroyable. Je suis sur ps4 et sa fais un peu plus de 5 ans que je le connais et l'attend sur cette plateforme après après j'espère qu'il arriveras bientôt. Merci aux développeurs et bon courage pour la suite. J'attend maintenant avec impatience ce jeu haha :)
  • BelowZero12BelowZero12 Join Date: 2018-09-20 Member: 243654Members
  • ThrakkanThrakkan Germany Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245401Members
    So. I bought subnautica on ps4. It's an awesome Game. BUT!!!: it keeps crashing and if you don't save every 10 minutes or so than hours of gameplay are lost so could you Please add a autosave-function
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Thrakkan wrote: »
    So. I bought subnautica on ps4. It's an awesome Game. BUT!!!: it keeps crashing and if you don't save every 10 minutes or so than hours of gameplay are lost so could you Please add a autosave-function

autosave doesn't work with sn, they tried it before and it was very broken, besides why do that when they can just....fix the crashing