Subnautica coming to PlayStation 4 - Subnautica

2»

Comments

  • SortStrangerSortStranger Members Join Date: 2018-07-23 Member: 242421Posts: 13 Fully active user
    But the game has to support it
  • Ethertron1Ethertron1 Members Join Date: 2018-07-30 Member: 242557Posts: 1 Fully active user
    HELL TO THE FREAKIN YES. this is gonna be soooo AWESOME!!. hyped for The Forest even more but still. Subnautica for PS4. Get KEEN everyone
  • AurelAurel Members Join Date: 2018-08-11 Member: 242787Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Hello guys!
    I just wanna have a release date or an approximate date because I love this game so much and I'm waiting for it !
    THank's so much bye bye !
    Aurel.
  • Q_bertQ_bert inactivelavartMembers Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240607Posts: 138 Advanced user
    @Aurel we all want that. Our best bet is probably to use reverse psychology on the devs and hope for the best.
    Don’t steal my plants.
  • JustAHatJustAHat Members Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Posts: 134 Advanced user
    edited August 2018
    Aurel wrote: »
    Hello guys!
    I just wanna have a release date or an approximate date because I love this game so much and I'm waiting for it !
    THank's so much bye bye !
    Aurel.

    ps4 release will be soemtime during the holiday season
  • mcmeganmcmegan AustraliaMembers Join Date: 2017-11-01 Member: 233799Posts: 1 Fully active user
    Oh my goodness I check in for updates on this game weekly. I love watching other people play and cannot wait for the opportunity to play on ps4. Wish we could also play multiplayer so I could play with my husband!!
    FodoxDiver
  • FodoxDiverFodoxDiver BrasilMembers Join Date: 2018-06-11 Member: 241315Posts: 15 Fully active user
    mcmegan wrote: »
    Oh my goodness I check in for updates on this game weekly. I love watching other people play and cannot wait for the opportunity to play on ps4. Wish we could also play multiplayer so I could play with my husband!!

    Same. I check in for updates on the PS4 version almost daily. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
    Disagree only on the multiplayer. IMAO a great part of this game is the sense of solitude, that castaway feeling that you are completely on your own and there is nobody to rely on but yourself. A Robinson Crusoe from space.

    Venturing into the darkness of the deep sea must be so much scarier when you are alone.
  • AurelAurel Members Join Date: 2018-08-11 Member: 242787Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Good news do you think Subnautica can coming during August or not?
    Thank's for your answer!
  • Stiles52Stiles52 Members Join Date: 2018-08-15 Member: 242874Posts: 3 Fully active user
    edited August 2018
    Je suis français, et pour être franc votre jeu est une inspiration de tous les jours. Il est incroyable. Je suis sur ps4 et sa fais un peu plus de 5 ans que je le connais et l'attend sur cette plateforme après après j'espère qu'il arriveras bientôt. Merci aux développeurs et bon courage pour la suite. J'attend maintenant avec impatience ce jeu haha :)
    FodoxDiverChenTheGuy
  • BelowZero12BelowZero12 Members Join Date: 2018-09-20 Member: 243654Posts: 3 Fully active user
    AWESOME, FINNALY
  • ThrakkanThrakkan GermanyMembers Join Date: 2018-12-09 Member: 245401Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    So. I bought subnautica on ps4. It's an awesome Game. BUT!!!: it keeps crashing and if you don't save every 10 minutes or so than hours of gameplay are lost so could you Please add a autosave-function
  • JustAHatJustAHat Members Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Posts: 134 Advanced user
    Thrakkan wrote: »
    So. I bought subnautica on ps4. It's an awesome Game. BUT!!!: it keeps crashing and if you don't save every 10 minutes or so than hours of gameplay are lost so could you Please add a autosave-function

    autosave doesn't work with sn, they tried it before and it was very broken, besides why do that when they can just....fix the crashing
Sign In or Register to comment.