Dear Developers: Thank you.

PocketNerdPocketNerd Dragon Falls Join Date: 2018-07-24 Member: 242442Members
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful game! I picked it up early this month, and I've already sunk over a hundred hours into it. And my two housemates were so intrigued watching me play it, they've picked up copies as well. We've all had a ton of fun with Subnautica, and I'm very much looking forward to the expansion.

Meanwhile, now that I've finished the game, I'm fighting the temptation to start a new game immediately... I know there's more I haven't yet found. And I think the Grassy Plateaus would be a lovely place for a vast underwater palace, don't you? :smiley:

Comments

• PocketNerdPocketNerd Dragon Falls Join Date: 2018-07-24 Member: 242442Members
    ... and I did wind up starting that new game.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    Here's a little something you might be interested in trying out: if you take note of the warning about leviathans and pretty much hug the ground, you will discover oases in the Dunes biome. Try building out there if you'd like a Reaper Leviathan-avoiding challenge (especially if you've unlocked thermal plants).
  • spongebillybobspongebillybob Join Date: 2018-07-31 Member: 242588Members
    I would like to second the OP. It has been so long since I have found a game I really enjoy. I have had a few issues, and I have started over because of them, but I don't care. I have so much fun. I have been waiting for a game like this, ever since I played Everblue and Endless Ocean. Well Done. Thank you so much.
  • NorthernBruceNorthernBruce Canada Join Date: 2017-07-03 Member: 231544Members
    I'll echo the OP too!
    Subnautica is my go to game if I need a break. I've managed to rack up over 800 hours and I'm still wanting to play this game. Count me in to purchase the next release!
  • shallowbossshallowboss United States Join Date: 2018-08-04 Member: 242652Members
    Same here - can't imagine the work involved, thanks dev / product / test teams for making an amazing game, using an amazingly open and transparent process. I'm inspired!
  • LeeTwentyThreeLeeTwentyThree Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236321Members
    To be honest...this game is TOO good. It’s so good that I get overwhelmed by the “goodness”
    It’s so awesome and I think everyone should play it.

It’s so hard to explain that I had to try my best making up words and used bad grammar.