If you could eat any of these food items from Subnautica what would you pick.

Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members

Comments

• LeeTwentyThreeLeeTwentyThree Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236321Members
    Lantern fruit because... it's juicy?

If I didn't pick that, then I would've chose the peeper.
  • ShrekislifeShrekislife Shrek's Grand Swamp Join Date: 2018-07-31 Member: 242594Members
    Holefish cos there is a hole inside me that will never be filled
  • RalijRalij US Join Date: 2016-05-20 Member: 217092Members
    Melons, because its summer and a melon just sounds like a good choice right about now.
  • Q_bertQ_bert inactivelavart Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240607Members
    I don’t see the option for magmarangs, but I’d pick those because the cured ones are basically spicy fish jerky.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Reginalds, hands down.

I don't know what 44 food points would equate to in reality, but that's got to be a pretty hearty meal.
  • millievdbmillievdb Join Date: 2018-07-17 Member: 242266Members
    i would eat the garryfish, just for it's name.
  • PocketNerdPocketNerd Dragon Falls Join Date: 2018-07-24 Member: 242442Members
    I love potatoes, so I'd want to taste grilled Chinese potatoes with a pinch of salt.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    I voted for Marblemelon as it was one of the actual choices, but I still stand by the Creepvine as my primary foodsource choice, due to my reasoning from this previous forum thread:

Let's not neglect the flora side of things! Lantern Fruit is likely sweet like nectarine, Jaffa Cup is creamy like a marshmallow puff, Marblemelon is tangy and tart, while the Chinese Potato probably tastes like squash (the Personal Digital Assitant likes to have fun at the player's expense).

But my real reason for posting is for the Creepvine! It's unremarkable and possibly bland, but if it's like our kelp or seaweed... Take some fresh cut up Peeper and Boomerang, toss in some diced Crashfish Egg and Eye Stalk stems, wrap it up in some strips of Creepvine Sample, and then you'll have some of the most delectable alien sushi! :love:
  • Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
    Q_bert wrote: »
    I don’t see the option for magmarangs, but I’d pick those because the cured ones are basically spicy fish jerky.

I could only put in 10 choices for polls. I wish i could.