I would love to see "A" Subnautica game on the Nintendo Switch

LonnehartLonnehart Guam Join Date: 2016-06-20 Member: 218816Members
I don't like bringing up old threads, and this is not a suggestion for the current Subnautica game. If the devs decide on expanding Subnautica into a series, I'd love for the next game to be on the Nintendo Switch. I bought it last October and I found it to be an amazing gaming device (despite people around me telling me it's an underpowered piece of junk which lead me to calling them "peasants" to ensure they knew where I stood).

ANYWAYS... I'd rather not see the current Subnautica on the console. I'm pretty sure the internals would melt down trying to display Subnautica's graphics. Rather I'd like to see a different story in the same universe. Maybe a female protagonist crash lands on another ocean planet for different reasons, but has to find a way to escape. Or maybe it can tell the story of the Degasi crew... I wouldn't mind if it was a 2D Metroidvania either as long as we get places explore and story to uncover.

Anyways, what do you all think? :)

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    Subnautica Switch Edition

Play the game at 3 fps
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Switchnautica
    Startup message, get an Xbone or PC :trollface:
  • coolkid5coolkid5 Join Date: 2018-02-16 Member: 237745Members
    i want nintedo switch subnatica
  • CYCLOPS_A_ICYCLOPS_A_I Union county, South Carolina, Join Date: 2018-07-10 Member: 242085Members
    We need the subnautica on switch,mobile etc. But while it is in ALPHA stage,(short time) it will be free by when the full version comes out,the people who got it on the switch free it stays free for them,but the others who didn't have to pay.perfomance wise, subnautica needs to STAY.EXACTLY.THE.SAME.NO CHANGES, EXCEPT FOR GLITCH FIXES AND UPDATES.NO FEMALE PROTAGONIST IN NORMAL.SAME STORY AN CREATURES,LASTLY THE SUBS BASES,THE ENVIRONMENT AND EQUIPMENT, NEED TO STAY THE SAME.
  • TheBoss097TheBoss097 Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240313Members
    I agree with cyclops, sorry to say, but the devs need to work on subnautica, I have an xbox one s, and Subnautica still has a bunch of bugs, also, the devs are currently trying to bring it to ps4, so, for now, I say not on switch.
  • willdoesytwilldoesyt Join Date: 2018-07-25 Member: 242468Members
    Sadly it wont work unless it is turned down to Roblox level graphics.
  • SrjoaoSrjoao Brasil Join Date: 2018-07-12 Member: 242136Members
    Lonnehart wrote: »
    I don't like bringing up old threads, and this is not a suggestion for the current Subnautica game. If the devs decide on expanding Subnautica into a series, I'd love for the next game to be on the Nintendo Switch. I bought it last October and I found it to be an amazing gaming device (despite people around me telling me it's an underpowered piece of junk which lead me to calling them "peasants" to ensure they knew where I stood).

ANYWAYS... I'd rather not see the current Subnautica on the console. I'm pretty sure the internals would melt down trying to display Subnautica's graphics. Rather I'd like to see a different story in the same universe. Maybe a female protagonist crash lands on another ocean planet for different reasons, but has to find a way to escape. Or maybe it can tell the story of the Degasi crew... I wouldn't mind if it was a 2D Metroidvania either as long as we get places explore and story to uncover.

Anyways, what do you all think? :)

i am really want a switch version but the devs have working on xbox/ps4 version for now.

but if one day the switch version is come i want the labo interacts, i want to pillot the submarines with Simulated Experience.

something like the labo vehicle kit (labo #03) for the submarines or robot kit (labo #02) for the prawn suit
  • Enderminer3234Enderminer3234 United States Join Date: 2018-07-01 Member: 241851Members
    Once they finish the PS4 they should start working on putting it to the switch, it is an amazingly powerful console for its size, if it can hold 60fps on BOTW then I believe that it would work just fine, the only difference is that the subnautica world has a smaller map and better graphics, the scale is balance both ways in the matter of graphics and map size
  • CaosbyteCaosbyte Join Date: 2019-01-13 Member: 248643Members
    Would love to see Subnautica come to the Switch. . .
  • Hunter91xXHunter91xX Sri Lanka Join Date: 2019-02-03 Member: 250268Members
  • TytaneXTytaneX Join Date: 2019-02-06 Member: 250530Members
    Subnautica Switch Edition

Play the game at 3 fps

that game would look like 5 fps minecraft on switch