Bugs On Xbox

Comments

• LunaticSynapseLunaticSynapse United States Join Date: 2018-04-02 Member: 239719Members
    I noticed a glitch. The devs are ignoring us...
  • beasttime93beasttime93 Join Date: 2018-04-18 Member: 240158Members
    Ooh so many bugs.
    The fish spawning into my base happens all the Times. I've had laviathan attack my base (literally I'm building right under my giant escape pod)
    Glitched into the alien island because it didn't load fast enough (happened a few times with each island)
    Won't allow me to make certain items (normally stuff involving rubies)
    Food doesn't appear even after cooking.
    Health goes down and so does oxygen while on island.
    Loading the surrounding areas (places with stalkers and armored fish the vines, wreckage, land columns, islands don't load)
    The floating fish detach from rocks and magically attack me.
    My land bases start filling with water.
    My prawn suit is teleported (from land) to area below alien island i can't get to at all happens a lot
    Cyclops glitches and does skyrim spins(360 vertical and horizontal) then lands on me if i enter with a vehicle
    Day time is shorter than night time and at night everything is super dark evermore my flashlight won't help. Seamoth helps kinda but not much more than flashlight (only happened once)
    Laviathan attacking my prawn suit on land (again alien island) frame rate, glitches and slow loading of graphics makes this game dang near impossible to play without getting annoyed.
    Save data corruptions (was almost finish with game took me 13 hours all together and saved went back hour later to finish and game wad corrupted and made me restart

This is all on freeplay or survival not ever done hardcore.
    I noticed a glitch. The devs are ignoring us...

They aren't ignoring us... i think they just gave the hell up on us because i tried reporting issues In game... And i have to have permission to do so and to get permission i have to go to this other site but to get to that site i need permission from the first place i tried reporting to that told me i needed permission from the second place first so... yeah they hate us xbox1 players in guessing

Also want to know an update on all the crap that's not In the xbox1 version that pc version has (multiplayer, chats, not so many bugs and crappy load times)
  • LordDregovLordDregov Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237588Members
    I would like to think the devs are just bombarded by all these reports. But their continued radio silence is less than encouraging. I've pretty much given up on the game. Now when I want to play something I sit on my phone, bored off my ass, looking for news on Darksiders 3.
  • crispyfishcrispyfish United States Join Date: 2018-04-21 Member: 240225Members
    Huge bug in underwater river. If you leave the prawn suit and get back into it You still die.

Lost 28 hours of progress playing hardcore because of this glitch.

Not going to play until they fix the huge amounts of bugs...just ruins fun when you lose progress because of poor QC.

At least I tried to play it!
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    Sometimes, when I go through a teleporter in my PRAWN Suit, it glitches me under the map. A lot of fish getting stuck in my base, including stalkers. The Aurora is very glitchy. Either I get stuck in something, I fall through the ground, or (somehow) the game turns off the graphics for water, and I have to turn them back on via the dev controls.
    crispyfish wrote: »
    Huge bug in underwater river. If you leave the prawn suit and get back into it You still die.

Lost 28 hours of progress playing hardcore because of this glitch.

Not going to play until they fix the huge amounts of bugs...just ruins fun when you lose progress because of poor QC.

At least I tried to play it!

They won't fix it ever.
    They have been quiet for over 2 months if not more now
    Sometimes, when I go through a teleporter in my PRAWN Suit, it glitches me under the map. A lot of fish getting stuck in my base, including stalkers. The Aurora is very glitchy. Either I get stuck in something, I fall through the ground, or (somehow) the game turns off the graphics for water, and I have to turn them back on via the dev controls.

Happens all the time to me but my base gets attacked by laviathan... when my base is under my emergency pod
  • SpyderSoupSpyderSoup Australia Join Date: 2018-04-29 Member: 240413Members
    I was playing though Creative mode and durring one part where I went back to my pod in my Seamoth and when I came back, I suddenly died, even though I wasn't under attack or anything. It just came out of nowhere. Could you look into this glitch?
  • fnafprince28fnafprince28 13310 E ission ave apt 146 Join Date: 2018-06-05 Member: 241146Members
    edited June 2018
    ok, here is a crazy one: if you create a blue outline of a moonpool w/ your habitat builder multiple things happen: #1. if close enough to a base you can get air from the invisible water line by peeking inside, #2. if you jump inside using the momentum you can get inside like a regular moon pool and if you deconstruct it from the inside, the game acts like the water is not even there making you fall to the ocean floor and so far the only way to fix it that i know of is getting into a seamoth or prawn suit and exiting it to reset it.
  • Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members
    Bugs I am having are fish flying through bases. Ion crystal portal animation going a little wonky. Map loading is very slow. Items going through the ground creatures clipping through the world. And when you look around the world a lot of the time the screen slowly puts the screen in different shades of green red or blue and purple or slow the screen turns black a lot of the stuff in the ship falls through the ground I'll give another update for more bugs when I find them.
  • ripjawwolffangripjawwolffang Australia nsw Join Date: 2018-06-13 Member: 241356Members
    Okay so I just finished the game here’s a short list of the bugs I found
    Rendering is to slow so I swim right over wrecks and boxes and important things and miss them altogether.
    When swimming along I’ll be seeing nothing then suddenly a huge base will render around me and trap me, this is fine, but when I’m in my seamoth there is no way to get the thing out so I have to abandon it.
    In the lost rivers this is especially bad, Often almost nothing will render until I’m on top of it, or actually in it.
    Magnetite did not spawn at all for me, so to finish the game I had to cheat.
    I fell through the map a few times and got stuck.
    There’s no auto save and the game crashes a lot so I occasionally lost a ton of work.
  • wnp8613wnp8613 Georgia Join Date: 2018-06-16 Member: 241485Members
    I just had a major glitch happen to me. Very pleased with the game overall. I was at a teleport station in one of the alien habitats. As I went through the teleport I fell through the map to 10000 meters. I then reset to see level and fell to 100 meter, but I was walking around instead of swimming. This meant that I could not swim or. Move up in anyway. This ruined my playthrough and I had to restart the game.
  • wolfsujiyamawolfsujiyama Join Date: 2018-06-18 Member: 241540Members
    wanted to report a bug i found while driving the cyclops. while ''parking your cyclops instead of it being staionary where you stopped it, it instead starts floating up towards the surface. This is on xbox one.
  • Lucky_Miner01Lucky_Miner01 Join Date: 2017-09-29 Member: 233301Members
    I started a new game this week and have about 17 hours into it and have done a lot but when I came back to the game to play somemore it said ‘save data loading failed (header checksum illegal). Try again?’, I’ve tried again, restarted game, uninstalled and installed again and that didn’t work, this only happens on this save, and I read a bug fix that this had already been fixed but it is still broke on my Xbox
  • SoftAsphaltSoftAsphalt Join Date: 2018-07-05 Member: 241934Members
    Sometimes during sunset the sun is represented by a large, flashing black square. Same with infected jelly rays. When I drop a modification, it will clip through the ground, same with any handheld utility (like the laser cutter.)
  • lukepar13lukepar13 Join Date: 2018-05-14 Member: 240713Members
    So a frustrating bug where I exit a base where under water is was walking on the sea floor like as if I was not in water is jump and all of a sudden I'm back to swimming p. S this happened two weeks ago but please look into it
  • SouperAsylumSouperAsylum USA Join Date: 2018-09-17 Member: 243615Members
    Can't save old or new games for an unknown reason. So sad to lose all this progress unless someone knows a fix?
  • chaz872chaz872 Join Date: 2018-10-01 Member: 243903Members
    Hey all I’ve been playing the game quite a lot recently and have quite enjoyed the game. I was going through the entrance to the sea emperors base and went to save. But just before I did I fell through the map slightly and now I’m stuck in the sea emperor room without any way of leaving or continuing the story. It’s not registering the water so I can’t leave with my prawn suit. Any idea what I can do to fix this?
  • Damaged666Damaged666 Join Date: 2018-09-25 Member: 243757Members
    I am having a problem with loading my game. I had gotten about 24 hrs into my save, I had to got to bed so I saved and left the game. A few days later I came back and it won't load. I have tried deleting and re downloading the game but it did nothing. I have started a new save but I would love to to be able to play my old one rather than my new one. I am not sure what else to do other than come here an ask for help. Thanks.
  • BigbadradicalbradBigbadradicalbrad Join Date: 2018-03-31 Member: 239677Members
    Hey guys! I’m currently having this problem on my Xbox 1s, and I can’t access my game. Any ideas? Thanks.

• BubcussBubcuss Join Date: 2018-11-07 Member: 244574Members
    edited November 2018
    Hi I need help, I have progressed far in the game and I’m very close to beating the game but one day I got on and my frames were terrible and I could randomly pick up floaters

I can pick them up out of thin air

I tested if it was endless and I emptied my inventory and I filled my inventory six times by picking up floaters out of thin air

Please help me
  • ShadowBoxer218ShadowBoxer218 Charlevoix, traverse city as well Join Date: 2018-12-03 Member: 245073Members
    I have a problem with most of my worlds/maps of subnautica of which I play survival in, I was in my base creating a radiation suit and when I left, there was no water and it was like i was on land yet the fish were still swimming above and around me, i reset the game and it was still there, i had to delete every world that the water glitch had happened to
  • ShadowBoxer218ShadowBoxer218 Charlevoix, traverse city as well Join Date: 2018-12-03 Member: 245073Members
    I also have a idea for the game to be better, I noticed that the game has bulkheads, yet they dont have indoor hatches for ladders, I think that they should add this in to prevent water getting below that leak, agree if you agree
    Nstangle wrote: »
    The terraformer does not appear in any of the build menus anyone else have this problem or am i just missing it?

They took it out of the game, to get it you have to press LB RB X A at the same time on your controller and when the dev console appears you type in, "item terraformer 1" make sure it is in all lowercase
  • mikehahn78mikehahn78 USA Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219403Members
    no limestone chunks or cave sulfur after Dec. 3 2018 update
  • jujuuujujuuu Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245123Members
    My seamoth can't enter the moonpool anymore since the update. The character can but not the seamoth
  • ArcticWarriorArcticWarrior Join Date: 2017-01-27 Member: 227305Members
    You can glitch out of the map using the mobile vehicle Bay. I'm fairly certain this has always existed, but I only just found it now.
    If you deploy the MVB underwater, say in the lava zone, it will rise up to the ceiling. You'll still be able to climb on though, and by doing this you can position yourself right to get through the ceiling.
    This isn't game breaking or anything, as you can easily swim back down. I just thought I should mention it.
  • AzurescenAzurescen United States Join Date: 2018-12-04 Member: 245143Members
    First off, I love playing this game. I have played for around 45 hours on survival. Eventually, I encountered a sound bug that involves submarine to fish collisions. If i am moving along in the Cyclops (Or Seamoth, to a lesser degree) and bump into a fish, the collision sound effect peaks, pops, and crackles very loudly. It is present even when speakers or master volume is turned very low. I first encountered this months ago and have waited for 1.0 to release in hopes it would be fixed. However, it is still there when I checked this morning. I also was not able to find any mention of this anywhere, so I thought I might as well leave you guys a message. Thank you for developing this game and giving me the opportunity to play it on console. I am eager to continue my adventures without the risk of damaging my speakers!
  • Nic3TRINic3TRI United States Join Date: 2018-12-05 Member: 245157Members
    First time posting. I've only ever played on Xbone. Jelly Ray has always had trouble loading, will only show black square box where creature is. Since Dec. 3 update, can not dock in moonpool. Some Reefbacks will become stuck to rocks and twitch sporadically. Seamoth will basically phase through any cave/rock wall if moving faster than the chunks load.