Can Prawn arm controls be used simultaneously?

KrelkKrelk Wisconsi Join Date: 2017-09-27 Member: 233269Members
So I wanted to use the grapple arm and the drill arm and grapple to a leviathan and then drill him to death while being attached but what I found out is as soon as I grappled when I tried to drill I would detach from the Leviathan. I play the game on Xbox does the PC version have the controls the same? Is there a way to set it up on Xbox so I can stay grappled and drill at the same time?

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    edited July 2018
    Krelk wrote: »
    So I wanted to use the grapple arm and the drill arm and grapple to a leviathan and then drill him to death while being attached but what I found out is as soon as I grappled when I tried to drill I would detach from the Leviathan. I play the game on Xbox does the PC version have the controls the same? Is there a way to set it up on Xbox so I can stay grappled and drill at the same time?

So far, this has never happened on PC. You can grapple and use the other hand on PC, at least from when I've tried. I have no clue why it would be different for Xbox.
  • KrelkKrelk Wisconsi Join Date: 2017-09-27 Member: 233269Members
    Maybe I need to tweek the button mapping a little..
  • Hunter387Hunter387 Join Date: 2018-07-01 Member: 241853Members
    Try putting them on the same button just for the sake of cheating the game to get your way :p
  • KrelkKrelk Wisconsi Join Date: 2017-09-27 Member: 233269Members
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I remember having this problem on XBox a long time ago. I don't have the issue on PC.

It may be something else they're working on, but I'd report it as a bug.