Combat Mode Relaunch

1545556575860»

Comments

• NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue
    I had some extra time and so I added a new Marine tech to the game: Improved Sprint
    • Requires armor 1
    • Costs 1 upgrade point
    • Increases the max speed of your sprint (not normal movement) with a rifle to about 8 m/s
  • iClearSkiesiClearSkies Join Date: 2012-09-22 Member: 160359Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Cant wait to try it out!
  • AtokuAtoku Switzerland(VS) Join Date: 2012-11-16 Member: 171815Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Self Welding seems not working or you have removed self welding and description was not updated ?

What about that we doesn't gain exp when welding a teammate ? Gorge gain exp when healing but not marines when welding.
  • NintendowsNintendows Join Date: 2016-11-07 Member: 223716Members, Squad Five Blue
    Atoku wrote: »
    Self Welding seems not working or you have removed self welding and description was not updated ?

Works for me... just aim straight down.
    Atoku wrote: »
    What about that we doesn't gain exp when welding a teammate ? Gorge gain exp when healing but not marines when welding.

Marines can deal damage to themselves, so it could result in some cheesing.