Lifepod Seats

Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
You should be able to sit in the seats of Lifepod 5 once you repair it.

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    It's an immersive idea, but the devs will most likely question the practicality of this.

Not saying I don't like the idea.

I do.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

It's not that the devs haven't tried programming this into the game. It's apparently Scuba Steve who refuses to sit in the chair, something about PTSD issues...
  • Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

It's not that the devs haven't tried programming this into the game. It's apparently Scuba Steve who refuses to sit in the chair, something about PTSD issues...

Lol
  • justi18562justi18562 Join Date: 2017-02-28 Member: 228386Members
    PTSD is nothing to laugh about.
  • Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
    justi18562 wrote: »
    PTSD is nothing to laugh about.

I know that. He was just talking about the panel hitting the player in the face.
  • AnachAnach Join Date: 2018-06-10 Member: 241279Members
    edited June 2018
    I was disappointed to find I couldn't sit in the seats in the life-pod. I mean we can sit in other chairs and sleep on the bed, so why not. It's just about immersion, not everything has to have a use. The biggest issue I have, is there's no where to sleep in the life-pod. Maybe we could use the seats to have a 'nap'.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I wish there were more things you could salvage from the wrecked pods.
  • AnachAnach Join Date: 2018-06-10 Member: 241279Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    I wish there were more things you could salvage from the wrecked pods.
    It does surprise me that we can't access the medpacks, and the cargo compartments are empty, especially considering some of them very quickly lost pressure, without time to unload.