Smart Players can craft ALL TOOLS with ONE BATTERY

2»

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I hadn't even noticed the date of the first post when I started reading, so I was like, I'm pretty sure we've talked this idea to death already...

And then I noticed when it was first written and that the whole discussion ended last May and it made a lot more sense.
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    This happens too often
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    I love watching people argue this way.
    You mean in the past? Like a year back?

Because I do too!
  • KostriktorKostriktor Switzerland Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226342Members
    crafted tools shouldnt have a battery in them. craft battery separatly and add into new crafted tool. feels better. no exploits.
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    Having to craft the battery separately would be a bit annoying. The simple fix for this is to make the repair tool need a battery to be crafted.
  • BaleBale France Join Date: 2015-09-05 Member: 207737Members
    How come there are so many crafting maniacs here ? Crafting is the most annoying part of the game, i mean yes i play in survival and i have to craft just like everybody else, but, to hell with one more or one less battery ! Come on ! After that, there will be that one guy who will say : " bleach recipe is unrealistic, let's go fetch some sulfur down there at 1500 depth in order to make it ! It would be great ! It would make the game harder and it would give a real sense of accomplishment ! "

Please. Just don't. Don't even think about what i said you crafting maniacs ! That was a joke. Don't you dare !

My point is :
    1- Crafting batteries is painful : because of copper first and then you have to pick shrooms and it just ruins the scenery
    2- I'm basically against adding things to the recipes, if it is removing things, i'm ok
    3- I'm way too lazy to go fetch some more materials because some people thought they had way too much free time and had to spend it looking for materials, youngsters nowadays
    sure are energetic !

As for the fact that you can craft with empty batteries, it seems to annoy you all a lot, but little did you know there are people just like me that when they managed to craft a power cell with two empty batteries, thus avoiding 15 min of recharging in order to fill them again to complete the craft, they moan in pleasure and have to hold multiple orgasms !
  • YeaxplorerYeaxplorer Join Date: 2018-06-17 Member: 241498Members
    Yeah, I also found it a bit silly that you can get unlimited scanner cameras just by making scanner rooms, bagging the cameras, destroying the room and remaking the room
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Yeaxplorer wrote: »
    Yeah, I also found it a bit silly that you can get unlimited scanner cameras just by making scanner rooms, bagging the cameras, destroying the room and remaking the room

I see no problem, as this would solve the boredom of stalkers by giving them more toys to play with.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    I suppose one could just make shrooms and copper the requirement instead of a battery?