Allow Faces in Freecam!

AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
While in freecam, many will know of the fact that the players head is culled out of existence. This is so the gameplay works right, as if the head wasn't culled out, it would clip into the camera.

All i'm suggesting is when the command Freecam is run, the head is culled back into existence. This would help with screenshots and other cinematic moments.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    What are you even going on about, don't you know that "freecam" is in fact our head detaching and floating around :trollface:
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    What are you even going on about, don't you know that "freecam" is in fact our head detaching and floating around :trollface:

then we need a freecam for freecam, so we can see a floating ryley head
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members

Nice one, heh.
    JustAHat wrote: »

then we need a freecam for freecam, so we can see a floating ryley head

This is perfect.

I would love freecam if it showed our player's head. This would be useful to me for screenshots and videos.