This looks familiar...

Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
yxdypnm6dwy9.jpeg
Saw this on a moving truck near my house.

Comments

• JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
  • Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
    It’s the ALTERRA logo.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    UWE is gonna have to sue 'em! Get the lawyers!
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

Trying to get the lawyers to stick a copyright infringement charge for a trangle-within-a-triangle A would be difficult; it's been done many times and in many ways.

Using a clearly copyrighted piece of art as a company logo, though, that's a MAJOR no-no. If ZeniMaxMedia's lawyers ever so much as hear about Rico's Delivery, there will be a C&D letter in the mail about a nanosecond later and most likely a lawsuit following right on its heels.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons...
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

Trying to get the lawyers to stick a copyright infringement charge for a trangle-within-a-triangle A would be difficult; it's been done many times and in many ways.

Exactly, it's a well know unofficial fact it belongs to the Illuminati. I was also never here

1ZRl0.gif
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited May 2018
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

Exactly, it's a well know unofficial fact it belongs to the Illuminati. I was also never here

1ZRl0.gif

@Kouji_San throws smoke bomb!

Kouji_San D20 roll: 2

Smoke bomb fizzles!

@Kouji_San I prefer your red spy gif that never ends version of disappearing
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

1ZRl0.gif

Smoke bomb fizzles!

36297004406_85a8a00625_o.gif
  • Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

1ZRl0.gif

Smoke bomb fizzles!

Kouji_San do you still play tf2? I find myself still playing it for years as a medic main.
    edited May 2018
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

1ZRl0.gif

Smoke bomb fizzles!

Kouji_San do you still play tf2? I find myself still playing it for years as a medic main.
    On VERY rare occasions I do jump onto a random TF2 pub server to do some pub-staring, which is even possible with my rusty TF2 skills, until I get bored. I don't play the game serious anymore, especially on pub servers where the average situational awareness is completely nonexistent, which in and of itself can be funny.

I mean I did once camped on top of a Heavy disguised as a medic or as an engy on top of his a sentry for a scary amount of time. The same name engy was slapping his sentry and also kept an eye on me, a very surreal situation to be in, just pretending to also slap his sentry (without animation...). I mean HOW IN THE HOLY BACKSTABBING HELL I did not get spy checked is still a mystery to me. Surely someone would get suspicious at the very least, it was a random pyro flame that set me on fire, but my Spy-cicle took care of that for the most part...

It was both funny and quite disappointing, the pub level used to be of much higher quality... But no, I don't really play TF2 anymore :D
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

1ZRl0.gif

Smoke bomb fizzles!

On VERY rare occasions I do jump onto a random TF2 pub server to do some pub-staring, which is even possible with my rusty TF2 skills, until I get bored. I don't play the game serious anymore, especially on pub servers where the average situational awareness is completely nonexistent, which in and of itself can be funny.

I mean I did once camped on top of a Heavy disguised as a medic or as an engy on top of his a sentry for a scary amount of time. The same name engy was slapping his sentry and also kept an eye on me, a very surreal situation to be in, just pretending to also slap his sentry (without animation...). I mean HOW IN THE HOLY BACKSTABBING HELL I did not get spy checked is still a mystery to me. Surely someone would get suspicious at the very least, it was a random pyro flame that set me on fire, but my Spy-cicle took care of that for the most part...

It was both funny and quite disappointing, the pub level used to be of much higher quality... But no, I don't really play TF2 anymore :D

I met someone in my summer school last year who was a heavy main. On some occasions we would hop onto a pub server and dominate everyone since we coordinated with each other so well. Like you I don’t play it as often but I still find it fun to this day.
  • AmadeoneAmadeone YES Join Date: 2017-05-02 Member: 230194Members
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

1ZRl0.gif

Smoke bomb fizzles!

I met someone in my summer school last year who was a heavy main. On some occasions we would hop onto a pub server and dominate everyone since we coordinated with each other so well. Like you I don’t play it as often but I still find it fun to this day.

I play tf2 everyday and I really like it. I can relax.
    edited May 2018

God do I love D&D.
    kv2bhy8dyyfz.jpg

1ZRl0.gif

Smoke bomb fizzles!

I love playing D&D.
  • tehcloudehtehcloudeh Join Date: 2018-05-31 Member: 241030Members
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members

Friend of mine who is a former Marine rifleman-turned-combat engineer and I used to do that at laser tag. Granted, it wasn't a challenge, but damn it was fun...
    This discussion has really changed subject. I’m quite shocked that people then start talking about something else due to one comment. The internet is a strange and magical place.
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    This discussion has really changed subject. I’m quite shocked that people then start talking about something else due to one comment. The internet is a strange and magical place.
    People are strange and magical creatures. The internet is only connecting them.
  • FlametuskFlametusk Sparse Reef Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235582Members
    At least this isn't Spacebattles. Once, on an Elder Scrolls/RWBY crossover thread, the topic ended up becoming a debate on general relativity.
    Flametusk wrote: »
    At least this isn't Spacebattles. Once, on an Elder Scrolls/RWBY crossover thread, the topic ended up becoming a debate on general relativity.

Damn
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    PUTYOURBIGIMAGESINSPOILERTAGSPLEASE
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Foxy wrote: »
    PUTYOURBIGIMAGESINSPOILERTAGSPLEASE

no u