EXPENSIVE MODE

kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
For those of you who thought the game was too easy!

Just multiply titanium used in stuff by 1.5, make a silicone rubber take 2 seed pods, glass take 3 quartz, etc.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    Only if you give me bigger cubbards as well, bloody animation switching between .... Wait just one minute here...

Why, pray tell, are we looking at our PDA to see what's inside the bloody storage shelves? Also as a sidenote and not to go off-topic
    Wouldn't it be cool to actually see your stuff on the shelves inside the glass finished storage thingies?

TBH, custom game mode values would be a neat addition to modify hardcore mode, which still needs lots of love!
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    edited May 2018
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be cool to actually see your stuff on the shelves inside the glass finished storage thingies?
    YES
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    kingkuma wrote: »
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    YES

Well it would at the very least negate a lot of time pulling up and lowering the PDA :tongue:
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    kingkuma wrote: »
    For those of you who thought the game was too easy!

Just multiply titanium used in stuff by 1.5, make a silicone rubber take 2 seed pods, glass take 3 quartz, etc.

It won't make it harder, just a little less entertaining.
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    It would amke sense for the cyclops to require double the cost in titanium, though. I mean- the game does still have this whole 'I build a nuclear fission submarine out of the stuff I found in my pockets' feel. Kind of irritating, really... I'd recommend, as I have in the past, a drop-off system where the player can stockpile resources in a series of crates which can be built into the vehicle printer bay so that the drones can draw from that. And then there'd be a fun new objective for the player to increase printer storage and whatnot.
  • Unicorn_ImpalerUnicorn_Impaler Join Date: 2018-05-25 Member: 240919Members
    It would amke sense for the cyclops to require double the cost in titanium, though. I mean- the game does still have this whole 'I build a nuclear fission submarine out of the stuff I found in my pockets' feel. Kind of irritating, really... I'd recommend, as I have in the past, a drop-off system where the player can stockpile resources in a series of crates which can be built into the vehicle printer bay so that the drones can draw from that. And then there'd be a fun new objective for the player to increase printer storage and whatnot.

This.
  • Migel_O_HaraMigel_O_Hara Join Date: 2018-05-27 Member: 240962Members
    edited May 2018
    OMG someone thinks this game is easy? :o
    Hardcore
    edited May 2018
    Also, I do believe the king here has forgotten about out outstanding balance of one trillions credits :tongue: