Make suggestion... horribly unsuited for Subnautica (Below Zero Edition)

1234568»

Comments

• Aurora_SurvivorAurora_Survivor Naperville Illinois Join Date: 2018-01-04 Member: 234809Members
    The coffee machine able to dispense hot chocolate.
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Stick DLC. Adds a stick in-game.
    Can be used to poke things like Reapers

I'd say something about bears and poking, but I'm barely up for it...

don't you mean
    *puts on sunglasses*
    bearly?
  • RowletAlexRowletAlex Eleventy-seven Nonexistent Street, Nowhereville, Outer Space. Join Date: 2018-03-16 Member: 239126Members
    Alien penguins make porg noises and are tameable using the same method as ARK, where you bludgeon them into unconsciousness and then force feed them ridiculous amounts of food for three hours. Once tamed if not fed every 5 minutes they fire a precursor beam from their mouths and kill you, permanently deleting your save. Oh, and they only eat nutrient blocks. :p
  • Sam_StarfallSam_Starfall Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230665Members
    The ability to pay money to have "emergency air" (or energy) available anytime you want, and regardless of your tank capacity.

We would call it buying "Leviatank card"
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    The ability to pay money to have "emergency air" (or energy) available anytime you want, and regardless of your tank capacity.

We would call it buying "Leviatank card"

tbl0ab41m44s.png
  • Sam_StarfallSam_Starfall Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230665Members
    Hello everyone, I'm bringing my thread back from the deepest depth of the forum.

New idea in the opening post, and a new great idea here:

Make the cuddlefish a fighting companion,
    You would train it and feed it special food to improve its combat ability. Ex: a feeding him a ghost plant would make him capable of sneak attack.
    Of course you would get a special tool to carry him around, a red ball with special alien tech that reduce his size in the inventory.
  • TIEbomber1967TIEbomber1967 California Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208109Members
    edited February 2019
    For Below Zero huh....
    How 'bout when the temperature mechanic is implemented into the game, your flippers freeze to the ice flows when you hop out of the water.

Or maybe... heated flippers from the modification station?
  • TIEbomber1967TIEbomber1967 California Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208109Members
    Really HORRIBLY unsuited?
    Like yellow snow?
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    Really HORRIBLY unsuited?
    Like yellow snow?

Well seeing as everything on the planet bleeds yellow blood... I don't think it's the other type of yellow snow you're thinking of :p