Seamoth wont steer when i load sometimes

delamarrrdelamarrr Australia Join Date: 2018-05-22 Member: 240867Members
I encounter this problem most of the time.

When i load the game in the seamoth sometimes i cant steer up or down, or sometimes it steers on a diagonal only. There is nothing i can do besides switch of my pc and come back later. Ive tried reloading several times but i cant work out what fixes the problem.

Is there a fix for this because it makes it totally unplayable and i waste so much time getting it to work again.

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    delamarrr wrote: »
    I encounter this problem most of the time.

When i load the game in the seamoth sometimes i cant steer up or down, or sometimes it steers on a diagonal only. There is nothing i can do besides switch of my pc and come back later. Ive tried reloading several times but i cant work out what fixes the problem.

Is there a fix for this because it makes it totally unplayable and i waste so much time getting it to work again.

Have you tried turning off then on again?

Kidding, this bug appears to be a simple control bug. I would suggest backing up the save and re-installing the game (Uninstall with steam, delete all remaining files, and install.)
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    Are you playing on the Stable or Experimental build? What is the build #?