Seaglide

austincolt043austincolt043 Join Date: 2016-05-23 Member: 217389Members
Would it be possible to toggle the sonar-like map on the seaglide with up on the D-pad? It’s a little annoying to have to keep toggling the flashlight to get it to turn off. This is a minor complaint, and if the need doesn’t arise to do anything with this, it doesn’t make me enjoy the game any less.

Comments

• MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    Would it be possible to toggle the sonar-like map on the seaglide with up on the D-pad? It’s a little annoying to have to keep toggling the flashlight to get it to turn off. This is a minor complaint, and if the need doesn’t arise to do anything with this, it doesn’t make me enjoy the game any less.

It does make you enjoy it a little less, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining.
    I would be thankful for any kind of fix on this. Even turning the flashlight permanently on, or removing the map altogether.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    TBH who the hell uses that thing anyway :D I for one don't find it useful at all as it seems to only serve to obscure my actual view of the world, which I use for reference...
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    It saved me a couple of times. But mostly I navigate with the map turned off.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    I would love a duct tape mod to slap the actual flashlight on the thing so we can see, instead of having to use the silly light it has implemented :D HECK, it even goes completely useless if you're too close to a surface when inside a wreck, because it's using world lights instead of a HUD light...
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Here's the solution to your problems if you use PC: https://nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/34