Re-loging glitch?

VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
This happens a lot when I relog while I'm in a chair next to my desk. What should I do?

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    Er, what happens? If you meant to include an image, I'm not seeing it.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited May 2018
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    Er, what happens? If you meant to include an image, I'm not seeing it.

It's somehow strangely positioned on top of his signature. Here lemme try to embed it...

m33xkifn822n.gif

This happens a lot when I relog while I'm in a chair next to my desk. What should I do?

Can you not click on the chair to sit in it, once more? If that is not possible, I guess you'd have to resort to an unstuck teleport command, I'm afraid...

• Press F3, make sure your console is not disabled (top checkbox)
    • Press F3 once more to close this window
    • Press the ~ (tilde) key
    • Type the following into the console at the bottom left and press enter:
      • warpme
      • Teleports the player to the Cyclops, a Seabase, or Lifepod 5 depending on which the player last entered. Good for getting unstuck.
    • Might disable achievements, not sure about this though... I'd assume the warpme command is excluded from "cheats"
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    OMG, I don't even know how that happened. Usually, I can either deconstruct the table or chair, or I can sneak out. (BTW, I play on xbox one, so no achievements :neutral: )
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    But yeah, now that I think about it, I probably could sit in the chair to get unstuck. Thanks @Kouji_San.
    Here is another bug I had in the Sea Treader's Path. (Watch closely in the top-left.)
    auio1j437jb4.gif

This scared me pretty bad, because this was a survival world and I didn't want to lose an hour's worth of resource-collecting to a supersonic warper.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    @VectorMaster22 Hahah, yeah that happens sometimes with any creature in the game. It's hilarious to watch a gasopod go spinning off into the distance. I've never had anything bad come from it, though, so I wouldn't worry about it.