Make suggestion... horribly unsuited for Subnautica (Below Zero Edition)

Comments

• PowerPistonsPowerPistons Neverland Join Date: 2017-08-07 Member: 232266Members
    3rd person view!
    Explosive torpedoes!
    Advanced thermonuclear harpoon launcher!
    "Easy" gamemode!
    Precursor pistol/rifle!
    Sea Emporor vs. Sea Dragon!
    Blow up the gun!
    AND MOAR!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • tommy21toestommy21toes Subnautica Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230666Members
    Flushable toilet that leaves "floaters" around your base.
    Flavour packets that you can put in your water bottles to change the color.
    Gym equipment so you can get swole.
    Bland female character with no personality that is smoking hot and supposed to be a love interest (+1 if in distress and needs rescueing).
    Pong minigame on the PDA.
  • Sam_StarfallSam_Starfall Join Date: 2017-05-21 Member: 230665Members
    You know what would be an amazing addition to Subnautica?

A NECROMANCY DLC !!!!!

There's already some skeletons so what if we could make SUBMARINES OUT OF SKELETON?!
    Amazing idea I know, and if you have ZOMBIES creature (human and fish) in the game it doesn't count as that D-word so you can have all the blood and cadaver that have been really missing and make it PG-12.
    If you follow me, we could even have tools meant to temporarily unalive creature in mass!
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members

A NECROMANCY DLC !!!!!

There's already some skeletons so what if we could make SUBMARINES OUT OF SKELETON?!
    Amazing idea I know, and if you have ZOMBIES creature (human and fish) in the game it doesn't count as that D-word so you can have all the blood and cadaver that have been really missing and make it PG-12.
    If you follow me, we could even have tools meant to temporarily unalive creature in mass!

1) Bit of a necro, but i'll forgive since your the thread owner.
    2) What skeletons?
    3) Magic wouldn't fit subnautica.
    4) Zombies? Now this sounds like minecraft.

Was this a joke post or are you being serious?
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    Multipla- *gunshot*
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

A NECROMANCY DLC !!!!!

I know you're joking with this, but...

I can't be the only one who wanted to put a dead Reaper on my Cyclops, right?
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Skope wrote: »

A NECROMANCY DLC !!!!!

I know you're joking with this, but...

I can't be the only one who wanted to put a dead Reaper on my Cyclops, right?

wat

ok demonic person i see your taking a raider lifestyle of hanging dead bodies as decor.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited April 2018
    A gaggle of bandits hogging all the fuel on an oil tanker while our hero drives his sail boat to get rid of these bandits. Finally he finds land, but decides the sea is where he belongs...
    Was this a joke post or are you being serious?
    I didn't think I would be stealthy, yes it's all a joke, irony lvl 2.
    As the thread name suggest the goal is to make horribly unsuited suggestion. Hence me suggesting "Necromany" while I necro this thread from the green abyss. I should be awarded a Double Irony Achievement.

Have an Amazing : idea for the the Artic biome dlc:

Make it a full 2x2km block of Ice where we have to dig every inch of our way with the Prawn to make a way for the Cyclops.
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    Can't wait for Half-Nautica 2: Episode 3
    JustAHat wrote: »
    Can't wait for Half-Nautica 2: Episode 3

Nah dude, Half-Nautica 3 would be better.
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    The number 3 is a myth
    I know! what if they added a DLC where you could BE a precursor!?

It could be like NS2 except in subnautica! GUNS! LETS ADD WEAPONS!
    Suggestion: Let's add a bigger submarine, I mean bigger than the "Atlas" from that other thread, atlas is so tiny, blah!

Instead you make a gigantic submarine, shaped like a manta-ray with wing about half the size of the Aurora, it would be possible to build the rocket inside and push a button to elevate it above.
    Other than that it would fit 20 Seamoth/Prawn station and 4 Cyclops stations.
    You would pilot it from a bubble at the front, it take 2 full minutes to start its engine and work with 200 batteries but there would be an upgrade to let it use thermal vent, if you park it close enough of one.
    Despite its size it's not invincible so you would have to run all across the corridor and use the various Prawn and Seamoth to repair all the leaks.
    If destroyed it would have a 10 minutes long cinematics and create its own wreck zone.
    To give a little challenge, building it require a new rock at 1600m from the great void around the beginners area.

It's sound simple enough but I'm sure it can be done quickly if the devs just switch to CryEngine and correct the lack of multiplayer bug.
    Suggestion: Let's add a bigger submarine, I mean bigger than the "Atlas" from that other thread, atlas is so tiny, blah!

Instead you make a gigantic submarine, shaped like a manta-ray with wing about half the size of the Aurora, it would be possible to build the rocket inside and push a button to elevate it above.
    Other than that it would fit 20 Seamoth/Prawn station and 4 Cyclops stations.
    You would pilot it from a bubble at the front, it take 2 full minutes to start its engine and work with 200 batteries but there would be an upgrade to let it use thermal vent, if you park it close enough of one.
    Despite its size it's not invincible so you would have to run all across the corridor and use the various Prawn and Seamoth to repair all the leaks.
    If destroyed it would have a 10 minutes long cinematics and create its own wreck zone.
    To give a little challenge, building it require a new rock at 1600m from the great void around the beginners area.

It's sound simple enough but I'm sure it can be done quickly if the devs just switch to CryEngine and correct the lack of multiplayer bug.

You forgot something.

The sub should also only have as much health as the Prawn, and explode in a fiery death sequence that causes the volcano subnautica is on to rupture and explode.
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    edited September 2018
    I just started looking up stuff, and this really stuck out.
    6u4lcafbxhns.jpeg
    SUBMARINE TANKS (Completely impossible and impractical, but hey, it had to be done.)
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
    edited September 2018
    Also, make all fish cuttlefishes.
    nsyqoc43ut11.png
    Make the Cuttlefishes evolve into KAIJU category five 5 if you leave it alone too long or hit it with a submarine
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    Make the Cuttlefishes evolve into KAIJU category five 5 if you leave it alone too long or hit it with a submarine

The sea emperor already looks like a certain class 5 kaiju...
  • jeodjeod Stuck in Aperture Join Date: 2017-04-12 Member: 229591Members
    Make the Aurora reparable and controllable by the player...
    This time I think I'll crash it a little bit closer to the Gun...
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    Holodeck malfunction in the scanner room

Wizard of Oz-type scene where Ryley disables a portal and finds a peeper operating a hologram of the sea emperor hiding behind it

Unmasking the cuddlefish as the Borg Assimilator who crashed the Aurora in the first place

Just for a day, once a year, all of the textures in-game are replaced by fan-art by @kingkuma
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Hmm, @Mazzy so you're implying with your disagree that my idea is in fact a good idea for DLC, fair enough :trollface: Mind you I don't care about disagrees, but I found this one to be quite ironic :tongue:
    Add controls to the G.U.N.
    I want a cool crater next to my my base, the one in the dunes is too far away :P.
    Stick DLC. Adds a stick in-game.
    Can be used to poke things like Reapers

I'd say something about bears and poking, but I'm barely up for it...
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

I'd say something about bears and poking, but I'm barely up for it...

• MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Members
    Hmm, @Mazzy so you're implying with your disagree that my idea is in fact a good idea for DLC, fair enough ((((( :trollface: ))))) Mind you I don't care about disagrees, but I found this one to be quite ironic :tongue:

@Kouji_San No offense was meant or intended, i have amended my vote accordingly. :)

I am no troll so my apologies again. :)

Mazzy wrote: »
    Hmm, @Mazzy so you're implying with your disagree that my idea is in fact a good idea for DLC, fair enough ((((( :trollface: ))))) Mind you I don't care about disagrees, but I found this one to be quite ironic :tongue:

@Kouji_San No offense was meant or intended, i have amended my vote accordingly. :)

I am no troll so my apologies again. :)

Hehe nah I was actually trolling you a bit because of the irony of that disagree, as it indeed kinda implies you agree with my "Waterworld ripoff" :tongue:
    Let's add a TROLL FISH, it's a fish that mimic the appearance of other tasty fish, except than when you eat it, you instantly get sick, terminal case, and you have to rush to make an antidote.
    The only way to avoid eating the wrong fish is to study it before picking it up. It have a 10% chance of morphing into another fish when you look away.
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    Add a build-able shopping mall.