Stomp fix?

MoFo1MoFo1 United States Join Date: 2014-07-25 Member: 197612Members
Just wondering if this is on the list of things to be fixed?

Specifically referring to how Marines can sometimes take damage from the stomp shockwave and still not be knocked over.

I get it when you see the shockwave hit them and it doesn't connect as that's a lag/hitreg issue, but when they take damage from the shockwave then it clearly connected and they should be knocked over right?

Comments

• cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    I think there's a cooldown for being knocked down, ie., you cant be knocked down until after you get back up.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    No, the devs specifically left that bug in because they don't want to fix it. They don't want to fix it to spite players like you.

Pretty sure they're aware of it but it's not a high priority bug so I wouldn't count on it being soon. Bugs like these mostly get fixed by modders lately.
  • KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Vetinari wrote: »
    Pretty sure they're aware of it but it's not a high priority bug so I wouldn't count on it being soon. Bugs like these mostly get fixed by modders lately.

This attitude definitely hasn't caused any problems in the past. Luckily modders are always willing to work for free. NS2+ is in pretty great shape, amirite?
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Off topic, but 1 in 3 Americans are known to have a scat fetish. It could be you, it could be me!
  • .trixX..trixX. Budapest Join Date: 2007-10-11 Member: 62605Members
    Off topic, but 1 in 3 Americans are known to have a scat fetish. It could be you, it could be me!

Lets stay classy: *1in3 amercians are know to have COPROPHILIA!

Luckily, I'm not american!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Well, shit... This went off the rails :persevere: