The game is too easy...

1235»

Comments

• RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
    Too easy? Well not so sure about that, but in all seriousness, Subnautica is not a game that goes for the hardcore. It's much more about the environment where you're dropped in and the needed exploration. And I'm truly happy for that. Nobody needs yet another ball crunching stress fest, there's already a ton of those out there. I'll take exploring the vast oceans over that anytime thank you very much.
  • Catsfan45Catsfan45 Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235894Members
    Well just like all things, after you do something for a while it gets easier and easier. Maybe it is "Easy" for you because you have gotten used to things and now know what to do.
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    It is a very easy game, that doesn't make it a bad game.
    I would appreciate the option to make the game much harder.
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    Just some decent depth mechanics in a hardcore mode would provide double the replay value. Great game though.
  • catazoancatazoan Join Date: 2018-03-14 Member: 239053Members
    I feel if the predators didn't just forget about you after landing one hit they would make the game much more enjoyable as you would actually have to sneak past them/run like heck
    instead of being attacked by them, get out of their patrol path and repair/heal. Being able to head near a reaper and and gather cyclops engine pieces as easily as I managed in my playthrough or walking underneath an oblivious sea dragon should not be possible I feel. I'm not saying make them do more damage or insta kill, I'm saying make them chase you back to whatever safe spot you had so you can't progress without upgrading till you're fast enough to pass them before they know what's going on or actually being stealthy and being forced to learn their patterns. And in the case of the former, maybe have them still chase you till you get to a point where they are in a biome that is unsuitable for them or they give up chase (which I think is too soon right now as just dodging one bite is all you usually need to do)