[Bug] Ending Achievements [Time Capsule and Leaving the planet]

NightbloodsNightbloods Denmark Join Date: 2018-01-22 Member: 235363Members
edited January 2018 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Subnautica Version: Jan-2018 59783

I am missing two achievements and after checking it I can see it is the following:

"Go Among the Stars" - Launch the Neptune rocket
"Leave Only Time Capsules" - Create and deploy a time capsule

These should be completed once you leave the planet but unfortunately they do not. I have tried a couple of times now but to no avail.

If any one has information on how to obtain them or can confirm my issues, please leave a note :)

Kind regards,
Nightblood

Comments

• GaelGael Montréal Join Date: 2018-01-26 Member: 235801Members
    yes i got problem i'm on a mac i think to solve the problem delete the games and reinstall it. But i have not try bu it should work tell me if it is ok.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    I recommend verifying game files on steam.
  • NightbloodsNightbloods Denmark Join Date: 2018-01-22 Member: 235363Members
    I have tried Verifying the game files and then loaded the save file to complete it again but I still don't get the achievements.

I have not tried re-installing the entire game as the other achievements were rewarded as I completed them.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Have you used any of the console commands? I've heard that blocks achievements.
  • searcheRN7searcheRN7 Ukraine, Odessa Join Date: 2018-01-28 Member: 236120Members
    I have the same thing with these 2 achievements and i have never used any of the console commands.
  • GaelGael Montréal Join Date: 2018-01-26 Member: 235801Members
    i know the probleme is simple you just have to give a nam to your time capsule. i have named my time capsule subnatica and ith have work.
  • PopeDotAviPopeDotAvi Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236331Members
    I can verify that this issue exists too, I've both verified the game files/done a clean install and have not used cheats but neither of those two achievements are working for me. I'm on Windows though, so I can't speak for Mac.
  • GDragonGDragon Moscow Join Date: 2015-08-17 Member: 207232Members
    Same. Complete survival, get all another acheivements, but 2 last - stay closed.
  • lfd1351lfd1351 United States Join Date: 2018-02-06 Member: 237009Members
    edited February 2018
    I can confirm this bug also, no console and complete survivor mode no achievements
    @Belgarel I didn't see this in the Trello bugs, thought I'd make sure it was known.
  • ssutcliffessutcliffe United States Join Date: 2016-11-01 Member: 223565Members
    I can confirm this on PC. For right now they seem to be impossible to get.
  • LeunamsilLeunamsil Join Date: 2018-02-02 Member: 236562Members
    Same here, full game on surv, only achivs i can't get are the last ones (on PC)
    From another thread:
    Obraxis wrote: »
    This will be fixed in a future patch (is already fixed in the Experimental Steam beta).
  • leftnutalphaleftnutalpha Join Date: 2018-02-19 Member: 237932Members
    Is there any time frame for this fix? Also I am unable to complete the cuddlefish achievement even though I have the fish.
  • EnceladusSc2EnceladusSc2 Join Date: 2018-02-19 Member: 237906Members
    So, still no fix eh? When I check the global achievements for Subnautica the last 2 still sit a 0.1%. Somehow, I feel like more than that many people have left the planet.
    @EnceladusSc2 the devs have said this is fixed in experimental( I did mention this a few posts ago). You could make a backup of your save, then switch to experimental just for the endgame, then switch back and return to the backup.
  • Leto_under_seaLeto_under_sea Join Date: 2017-11-04 Member: 233841Members
    Rocket not ready to start in experimental build. In normal build all OK (without 2 achievements).
  • EmTriEmTri Netherlands Join Date: 2018-03-04 Member: 238567Members
    Confirmed. On stable no achievements and on experimental the rocket is not ready to launch. I have a save with all but one launch systems activated. Switched over to experimental and activated last system. Cockpit voice says it's ready to launch and all icons on the rocket interface are blue, but maybe switching from stable to experimental after activating some launch systems causes the game to not recognize the rocket is ready to go?
  • PaddyMPaddyM Northern Ireland Join Date: 2018-02-17 Member: 237784Members
    I just completed the game, and noticed I didn't get the Thermal Activity achievement as well as the last two. Obviously I found the Thermal Plant or I wouldn't have been able to complete the game, so I'm not sure what's going on with that one.

If a fix is released for this, will the achievements unlock automatically, or will we have to replay those parts first?
  • searcheRN7searcheRN7 Ukraine, Odessa Join Date: 2018-01-28 Member: 236120Members
    So now when this bug is fixed with that recent update I have a different problem, I left a save just before leaving the planet with all systems online, cure and weapon switched off but when im clicking on the chair it says "Rocket Not Ready". So now i have to build another one or I will need to start new game and do everything from the beginning?
  • EmTriEmTri Netherlands Join Date: 2018-03-04 Member: 238567Members
    edited March 2018
    Mine is working now. Had to activate 2 systems where i thought i left the save with 1 un-activated system, but i could launch and got the final two achievements! Thanks @devs!
  • PaddyMPaddyM Northern Ireland Join Date: 2018-02-17 Member: 237784Members
    I just finished a hardcore run and got the three achievements I was missing, not sure if hardcore was required to unlock them or if it's just a coincidence.
    Yes, this bug has been squashed by the update on March 8th. (xbox version was a little later, but is also patched now)