Subnautica The Aftermath blog updates

phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
Due to some technical issues and a high pitch whining whenever I try to post something on the blog, the GCSC story line will be kept on the fourms

https://snelectioncrew.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

• phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Btw since I'm Phantomfinch this is the official GCSC posting section, ignores anything on the blog as that is a result of the high pitch whining
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited March 2018
    hoyooa7962zt.png

see look there's that whining noise
    context for anyone who's still interested after a year

unknown.png
    So as you can see a certain someone wanted me removed from the RP, so they had a vote to have me removed. I won that vote yet they are still not letting me back on the discord "He"
    started.

And all because he wont take responsibility over a simple mistake he did in a video game we play together. We argued back and forth and finally he snapped. Now here I am left abandoned on the forums while he reigns over his discord with an iron fist (or that at least my perspective)

And when He shal respond to this message, the forums will know of the man who wont admit when he is wrong.
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    What on earth is this nonsense about?
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members
    @Foxy that is Phantom bringing to the forums something derived from a personal issue in our discord server. We tried to solve this privately, but, you see... this happened.
    I'm sorry I put if I'm going to try and defend somthing I created, I'm going the defend it till it crashes and burns.
    https://snelectioncrew.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/on-subject-of-phantomfinch.html
    Well hey it's official.
    So now only 7 people should be disliking these posts. So dislike their posts, im only getting back at dealwithit for kicking me out over a computer game.
    edited March 2018
    And before mr Texas gets a word in let's have a recap of the story so far.

No. - Foxy

A brief summery.
    Me and dealwithit were chatting along in a game when I mentioned he rammed into an island in world of warships

He then kicked me from the server and offered me a invite back but could only talk in our RP section

I reduced the punishment and he started a poll to try and remove me

I tried calming him down but he diddnt want it

He lost the first poll on the count "two of the people wanted to abstain" so he started a new one (in actually I won the first one)

I continued to talk with him and then swiftly won the second poll (things to note are 9 people could have voted but two abstained, so I have the suspicion dealwithit cheated but still lost)

And this is were it gets sad

In my anger of him refusing to admit defeat I threaten to leak a picture of his house (no adress, street sign or coordinates) onto 4 chan with the broad area of where he lived. I never actually posted the picture and I accept any punishments the mods have for me appon hearing this. However I also want to say one thing, he also has a picture of my adress with the house number, he actual found it on google maps so he knows exactly where I live. When I told him he had the wrong adress and he boaght it he permanently banned me from the discord and RP along with everyone else on the server doing the same.

I regret everything I did, but @dealwithitdog this has to stop, this started from an over reaction and has grown from an over reaction. We're both at faults and I just want this to end now. I love you man and I just want to say sorry
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited March 2018
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Can’t tell if this is satire or not. Please let it be satire.
  • Catsfan45Catsfan45 Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235894Members
    What has this got to do with anything?
    @phantomfinch Change your profile pic dude. Its just really unneeded.
  • ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    edited March 2018
    Catsfan45 wrote: »
    @phantomfinch Change your profile pic dude. Its just really unneeded.

One does not reason with the phanom of the finch

Edit: yes, for god sakes get rid of that santa hat
    @ShuttleBug I meant the whole "Hanging" thing but that to if you want.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members

Can't really see the noose, so I don't think it counts.

I don't want to get involved in this so... I was never here?
    @AnomalyDetected Its above the santa hat. you can see the rope. Also

Can't really see the noose, so I don't think it counts.

I don't want to get involved in this so... I was never here?
    If you did not want to get involved. Why comment?......
This discussion has been closed.