Grav Trap as offensive weapon?

BurglarOfBanff_ffBurglarOfBanff_ff Join Date: 2018-02-08 Member: 237168Members
I've been using the Grav Trap anywhere there are a lot of the little biter fish. I drop it and it grabs all of them so they can't bite me.

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    Might be useful to use it in Aurora's Drive Room as well. Using it against Stalkers seems to be a good way for farming Stalker Teeth.
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    Make a biter bomb. That is, trap a bunch of biters and then transport the trap with a repulsion cannon to a leviathan-infested area, and then fire it with the cannon at the leviathan-class predator and watch the biters all screw its face up. Creative ways to kill things.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Make a biter bomb. That is, trap a bunch of biters and then transport the trap with a repulsion cannon to a leviathan-infested area, and then fire it with the cannon at the leviathan-class predator and watch the biters all screw its face up. Creative ways to kill things.

And people say this isn't a violent game. ;)
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    Skope wrote: »

And people say this isn't a violent game. ;)

The game doesn't kill reapers. Players kill reapers.

(note that I've never killed anything in-game which required more than one hit with a thermo-knife. It's much easier to just stay away from predation in the first place. The game is just a creative thing, and so there are numerous hypothetical ways to kill something.)