Subnautica Xbox One Launch Plans - Subnautica

124»

Comments

• Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members
    Oh last thing I forgot to mention the world loading in the game is really lagging its hard to get around in the game because whereever I go there is lag I have fallen through the map multiple times cuz of this
  • Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members
    I forgot something else in the eye candy update for the Xbox one whenever I'd play the game for a long time the screen would go black slowly because of the graphics and sometimes it would turn purple or green I'd also like for the septic eye and mark bobble head inputted into the game I love this game with a passion I don't have a PC so I can only play Xbox one but I would love to give some ideas and point out some bug fixes ^^
  • djchanclafacedjchanclaface Join Date: 2018-02-20 Member: 238006Members
    The pop in and draw distance right now is killer. I still love the game, but its so disappointing to not be able to look that far ahead or have to move really slow to wait for the world to pop in. Then the practical parts where you spawn inside a wreck or fall through the map with a prawn.
  • PizzuttoPizzutto Join Date: 2018-03-30 Member: 239650Members
  • flynnyboyflynnyboy Join Date: 2018-03-27 Member: 239527Members
    kk thanks but right the game is running really good and ive already completed the game and I have just found out about console commands so I can get what ever I want for my base but it is working really good the game doesn't load in some times but other than that it is a really good game and thanks for releasing it in xbox one
  • flynnyboyflynnyboy Join Date: 2018-03-27 Member: 239527Members
    will the xbox one have a multipler mode cause if there will be I would game with everyone on this site
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    flynnyboy wrote: »
    will the xbox one have a multipler mode cause if there will be I would game with everyone on this site

Does nobody remember the devs post? It's literally pinned to the top of this tab.

Click here to see why the devs won't ever add multiplayer.

And now, realize that only PC will have it in the form of a Mod, so Xbox won't get it.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    And now, realize that only PC will have it in the form of a Mod, so Xbox won't get it.

Is the mod still being worked on? The development thread has been quiet for a long time.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    narfblat wrote: »

Is the mod still being worked on? The development thread has been quiet for a long time.

Yes, as the discord that they use to develop the mod is on the official discord. There is a link in the modding channel.
  • wolfhorse6wolfhorse6 florida Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237602Members
    I wish I had never bought this. 3 months and still no release for xbone and little or no info. imho they knew from the getgo that consoles couldn't handle it and that there would never be a full console release. They just wanted the money. I have now returned to pc gaming and xbox and sony can fight in their little sandbox all they want. Too bad I really liked my little consoles but running skyrim on ultra is awesome. Not buying subnaut for PC, they really should just give it to me on pc
  • HiguideHiguide NJ Join Date: 2017-04-03 Member: 229385Members
    edited May 2018
    wolfhorse6 wrote: »
    I wish I had never bought this. 3 months and still no release for xbone and little or no info. imho they knew from the getgo that consoles couldn't handle it and that there would never be a full console release. They just wanted the money. I have now returned to pc gaming and xbox and sony can fight in their little sandbox all they want. Too bad I really liked my little consoles but running skyrim on ultra is awesome. Not buying subnaut for PC, they really should just give it to me on pc

bish please i been waiting for more than a year on xbox and still loved it when it was basically a slideshow compared to the current build, even decked out pcs have problems with frame rates. deal with it, get a job/steal/take loan join those elitists, or even play anything else until then
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    @wolfhorse6 Well, you're perfectly welcome to your opinion, but it doesn't match reality. You probably haven't been on these forums long enough to have witnessed the epic struggle they've gone through to get this game working on XBox. If they knew it wasn't going to work in the first place, why would they have put themselves through that hell?

They've said they're working on it and given everything else they've shared with us, I trust them. So, take a deep breath, set aside Subnautica for a while, and come back when you hear that 1.0 for XBox has been released.

imho.
  • Redarrow127Redarrow127 USA Join Date: 2017-11-12 Member: 233954Members
    I have been getting black squares on the screen while playing on Xbox One. I have a few screen shots I can send if needed.
  • mrtk0222mrtk0222 United States Join Date: 2018-05-18 Member: 240800Members
    Can we please get a full release on xbox one BEFORE you release a freaking DLC for the computer PLEASE!
    mrtk0222 wrote: »
    Can we please get a full release on xbox one BEFORE you release a freaking DLC for the computer PLEASE!

calm down its hardly on paper right now either at best concept art or loosely held together stock images of the artic ocean.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    mrtk0222 wrote: »

If I'm not mistaken, right now, the scheduled release of "DLC" would be around Early 2019.

It's going to take some major screw-ups to get DLC before Xbone release.
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    [

v1.0 is out on Xbox One right now. It's just not as optimized as they think is necessary to be considered a full release.

Then it's not v1.0 is it?
  • gnitsafgnitsaf usa Join Date: 2018-05-24 Member: 240893Members
    so... any update on when the update will be released? it's been 4 months... can we get a progress report?

I saw that DLC is being released soon... is that getting released on xbox before the game is being full released?
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Rbox wrote: »
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    [

v1.0 is out on Xbox One right now. It's just not as optimized as they think is necessary to be considered a full release.

Then it's not v1.0 is it?

I meant that Xbox has everything v1.0 on PC has. It's just on Xbox, so it needs even more than that.
  • PagensdenPagensden United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-08-14 Member: 242852Members
    Can we have a update on how things are going with xbox one version or when the next update will be haven't heard anything for a while? I also heard pc is getting dlc will xbox one be getting this??
  • PagensdenPagensden United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-08-14 Member: 242852Members
    Please put multiplayer on xbox one it's a lonely world out there maybe I'd have more balls to search the deeper parts with a friend haha
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Pagensden wrote: »
    Can we have a update on how things are going with xbox one version or when the next update will be haven't heard anything for a while? I also heard pc is getting dlc will xbox one be getting this??

Things are going well. Progress happening daily. We're hoping to put out a patch once we've finished upgrading to the Unity 2018 engine, and Panic Button's optimizations (so far) can be rolled-in without issues.

No ETA, but hoping for 'soon'.
    Please put multiplayer on xbox one it's a lonely world out there maybe I'd have more balls to search the deeper parts with a friend haha

Subnautica was not designed as a multi-player game.

if anyone stumbles on this i would not trust the 12/7/18 dates for xbox and PS4 as shown in gamestop's website for both PS4 and xbox. least until we get official world, knowing UW and the current progress thats subject to change
  • VenatorClassVenatorClass Sumner WA Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240594Members

Ew. Why wreck a great game with multiplayer?
  • NitiraNitira Join Date: 2018-11-21 Member: 244839Members
    Apparently you gave up on xbox, since you started a whole new project for subnautica.. can't say I'm not disappointed.
    Nitira wrote: »
    Apparently you gave up on xbox, since you started a whole new project for subnautica.. can't say I'm not disappointed.

Do people not check the latest forums anymore?

https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/155127/subnautica-xbox-release-date-subnautica

This one is legit barley a week old. Read up.
  • HoverfishsHoverfishs Join Date: 2018-11-30 Member: 245017Members
    I found something and it says that the official FULL release date and it is December 4th of 2018
    Hoverfishs wrote: »
    I found something and it says that the official FULL release date and it is December 4th of 2018

The article I linked one message up?