[BUG]All vegetation on mountain island is gone along with the alien installation and some other bugs

sundancenpsundancenp Join Date: 2018-03-04 Member: 238578Members
I honestly don't know what triggered it because it probably happened 5 hours ago in gameplay time. I know at the very least that the large wreck in the floating islands and the alien installation in the mountain island are just gone. They don't exist. The large wreck had in its place some floating vac-pacs that were inside it, the alien installation was just normal looking terrain with some lighting glitches where installation should have been.

In addition all vegetation, flora and fauna on and around the mountain island are gone. No warpers, no flying ray thingies, no small fish, no school fish, no plants on the island, nada. There were just some bonesharks near the seafloor. Also the heat areas/lava spots at base of mountain's sea floor had improper lighting and particles.

Verifying integrity did nothing but Deleting cells cache did work but also resulted in all force fields reactivating, and I don't know what else deleting that file could do to my game.

I have had the save file read as corrupted ~4 times in my ~34 hours now, but this is the first time I've noticed problems. I also have no idea why the save files would randomly read as corrupted save game.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't expect there to be a fix but I might as well try

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Deleting cellscache is safe, but we might be able to reset fewer things by only deleting the batches where there was trouble. Press F1, and find "camera batch #" for the effected areas.