here are my ideas for biomes in expansion pack:

redheadplayaredheadplaya 5045 habersham hills drive Join Date: 2017-09-13 Member: 232986Members
1. arctic biome - here are the fauna i want for this biome: ice ray, ice urchin, ice puncher, icy peeper, frozen bladderfish, crabwhale, mesmer - here is the ONLY flora i want for this biome: ice shroom - here are the raw materials i want for this biome: ice sulfur, ice shroom spore, frozen diamond, ice, frozen nickel.

2. deep reef - there should be 7 parts of the deep reef - 1. coral fields - here are the fauna i want for the coral fields: shuttle bug, floater, rabbit ray, crabsquid, warper, ampeel, hoop fish - here are the flora i want for this part of the deep reef: creepvine, gel sack, ghost weed - here are the raw materials i want for deep reef coral fields: ruby, ghost weed seed, large nickel deposits, large titanium deposits, nickel ore, warper parts, quartz, uraninite crystal - 2. deep reef corridor - here are the fauna i want for this part of the deep reef: ghost leviathan, hoop fish - here are the flora i want for this part of the deep reef: anchor pod, gel sack, ghost weed - here is the coral i want for this part of the deep reef: brain coral - here are the raw materials i want for this part of the deep reef: ruby, gel sack spore, nickel ore, quartz - 3. floater canyon - here are the fauna i want for this part of the deep reef: giant floaters, shuttle bug, ghost leviathan, rabbit ray, spadefish, hoop fish, hoop fish shoals - here are the flora i want for this part of the deep reef: gel sack - here are the raw materials i want for this part of the deep reef: ruby, large nickel deposits, large titanium deposits, quartz - 4. floater forest - here are the fauna i want for this part of the deep reef: shuttle bug, cave crawler, rabbit ray, crabsquid, spadefish, ampeel, hoop fish - here are the flora i want for this part of the deep reef: gel sack - here are the raw materials i want for this part of the deep reef: ruby, large titanium deposits, large nickel deposits, nickel ore, quartz - 5. coral caves - here are the fauna i want for this part of the deep reef: rabbit ray - here are the flora i want for this part of the deep reef: deep shroom, gel sack, coral flower - here are the raw materials i want for this part of the deep reef: ruby, deep shroom spore, large nickel deposits, large urininite deposits, large titanium deposits, crystalline sulfur, nickel ore, quartz, urininite crystal - 6. coral mountains - here are the fauna i want for this part of the deep reef: shuttle bug, rabbit ray, spadefish, hoop fish, ampeel, mesmer - here are the raw materials i want for this part for this part of the deep reef: ruby, crystalline sulfur, large nickel deposits, large titanium deposits - last but not least part 7: the deep sparse reef corridor - here are the fauna i want for this last part of the deep reef: shuttle bug, rabbit ray, crabsquid, ampeel, hoop fish - here are the flora i want for this last part of the deep reef: acid mushroom, cave bush, rouge cradle, spotted dock leaf, table coral, veined nettle, violet beau - here are the coral i want for this last part of the deep reef: brain coral, and jordi's tung - here are the raw materials i want for this last part of the deep reef: ruby, crystalline sulfur, large nickel deposits, large titanium deposits, large quartz deposits.]

this is all i have for my ideas and suggestions for expansion pack. hope you like them!

Comments